Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by gabbodude
    Seems like you miss taking pics since you seem to be bumping up old threads...So why not go take some more? You know you want to? lol

Seriously, great pics...So do you have connections w/all the ladies? I wonder how friendly they'd be to a good looking 28 yr old straight guy.
    If you photograph them well they will know who you are.I bump the old ones because I doubt people go beyond the 1st page. Everone's psyche to see new shit.

Professional Poster

Default Re: RE:

Quote Originally Posted by gabbodude
    So you just showed up with a camera one day and started? or did you need to get permission first?
    I went to Allanah's first party event ( a Halloween event) & wanted to test my new camera at the time.It cost me 30 dollars to get in.Well, i always was curious & i had past up 2 events prior.So... I wanted to see what the fuss was about.To my delight i was seing some real beauties.When you have a 1,500 camera,& you can let the girls see the pictures in a split second,girls were posing for me left & right.I was at awe with Allanah & she turned out to be a warm & friendly. From that moment on I've photographed ever since the end of this years Halloween.Back then theyall let it hang-out,( see the Danielle pixs;that was part of the Halloween event)I did ask permission for poses & i did ask permission to post on this website too. I would have posted the pictures earlier but I had no internet access. Although i have stop photographing I will post pictures of previous event.The current pictures are taken on a compact camera rathar than a professional SLR.It bought my 1,500 Canon 20D to shame. I really don't need an expensive camera to take great pictures. It's not necessarily the camera,but the person behind the camera.If i knew what i known now i would of saved 1,300 dollars.I would of had alot of lap dances by now.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KLIKKBOTT
    FOR THOSE WHO MIISSED THE SHOW THESE ARE THE PIXS FROM ALLANAH'S 80'S PARTY.
    I can't get enough of Abby, she is absolutely stunning.

nice pics, thanks.

Default Kilkkbott - who is this beauty?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by KLIKKBOTT
    like that pose