Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

i love trannies. i admit. i admit

Veteran Poster

OK I ACTUALLY DIDN'T READ ALL HIS EMAIL...BUT HE IS SOOOO OUT OF LINE...

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK...I AM OUT OF HERE...I HATE MEN WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE...

BY THE WAY YOU ASSHOLE, I AM A STUDENT, I RUN A WEB SITE, I EDIT VIDEOS FOR A WELL KNOWN WEB SITE WHICH MOST OF YOU LOOK AT...AND...I AM EXTREMELY GIFTED...THE FACT I DO WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME IN THAT MANNER...I AM SURE YOU SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT AND YUO GET AHEAD IN LIFE BY HURTING OTHERS AND MAKING THEM FEEL BAD..THATS HOW YOU GET YOUR KICKS, BUT I REFUSE TO BE PART OF A CHAT BORD WHO ALLOWS THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR - EVEN IF MY FRIENDS RUN THIS FUCKING STUPID BORDS...

TO ALL THE GOOD GUYS - I AM SORRY - TO THE IDIOTS - I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE GREAT JOB YOU HAVE DONE MAKING YOURSELF SO MISERABLE IN YOUR OWN WORLD YOU HAVE TO ATTACK VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND USE THEIR WEAKNESS AGAINST THEM

GOODBYE EVERYONE

Junior Poster

danielle dont go, i beg you

Rookie Poster

Totally understandable that you would decide to leave Danielle, it's a shame though..a perfectly good thread was derailed and then turned abusive, and for what?
    Is there a reason why this is tolerated? Help me out here someone.

Junior Poster

good work MONGO. happy now?

we're not here to listen to your theraputic unburdenings, we're here for the girls. now there's definately one less, and even those who haven't said so in a post I'm sure are less likely to participate and open themselves up to your abuse.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    i love trannies. i admit. i admit
    Why you sad about it?

Junior Poster

just joking. hey can you post some more black diamond in my post

DANIELLE IS UGLY? AND LET ME GUESS, SKYLENE ISN'T? YOU NEED THERAPY, GREGG!!! HOLLA ABSOLUTE SHADE!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1653_157.jpg 
Views:	4978 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	11498  

Wha d fuk? MEGA, you're such a man, I'm so impressed. Thanks for chasing away one of the few girls who felt like participating openly here.

I don't give a shit what MEGA says, I'll miss your participation here, Danielle.

Junior Poster

oh mega seems that i had to be out of town for a few days so i apologize that i haven't been here to guide you.

but i am back and have some wisdom to pass along to you. so don't fret my thick headed clown.

we must first establish that you don't have sex with any girls. you know pay or not. right? i mean you may have done some permanent damage down there mr. peanut. i don't know what your deal is with that. but if you ever do decide or whatever to have sex please please don't kid yourself that you don't look like a fucking ape and would be getting anyone hot for free. i mean do you own a mirror? really i'm not joking.

you really do seem to inspire hate on here don't you? so it's not just me.

once again do you like the girls or not? if you don't then why are you having cute little breakfasts' with them in the village?

oh and the "mainstream" media that you claim to be involved with. where is it cause i'd like to see it? i mean listen i don't see you sitting next to katie couric in the morning. so the fact is that whatever you do for a living you hide this part of your life from your peers like the rest of us. isn't that true? yes it is.

oh my you have become a complete chore for me to try to get through to. i can only think that you are very very dumb but without the charm of say a homer simpson type. you are more like well hmm some sort of lab experiment gone terribly wrong. you know very hostile and asexual.

you see you need to put more effort into being human like the rest of us dear gregg. and in an effort to humanize you i have a few suggestions below:

it all starts with reading and writing
    http://www.hop.com/prod_select/prod_...questid=164062

i'm hoping this hobby will relax you because this whole chasing girls around but not blowing a load just does not seem to be working for you
    http://www.perfectentertaining.com/article1100.html

and lastly for now i think i may have discovered where you came from. i know i know you think you are italian. but this seems much more plausible.
    http://www.time.com/time/health/

and lastly please refer to the links i gave you previously and learn to spell its getting really frustrating watching you try to use big words that you can't handle ie. cronies. that is how you spell it lil fella. ok? no swimming in the deep end of the english language for you unless you have you little swimmy things on.

ok then?

good boy.

i knew you would read every last drop like my bitch.

oh one last thing please take that hideous picture of your steroid built ass off of you yahoo profile.

thank you.

don't worry we'll be talking soo. i know you can do it.

ok i gotta go call penelope so you're on your own for now.