Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean Chai

Default Sean Chai

I always imagined S Chai as being some 20 something bleach bloned, fit guy. Just wached the 'drive Thru' DVD and was surprised to see he's just a fat Geordie!

Is Joey Silvera of the same ilk?

Not to say these guys don't make great movies and have promoted the TS scene no end, in fact I'd say they'd revolutionised the market, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have even heard of T girls, but is it time a younger guy took over? Would you prefer to see a younger guy filming/performing in the majority of the movies we watch?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

What do you mean "just a fat Geordie" ??? Southern poof!

I don't know why I'd ever give the impression of being a bleach blonde beach guy - but when we made "Drive-Thru - I was a 29 yr old, bleach blonde fat Geordie.
    You'll be happy to know that I haven't directed a video for years - I stopped doing it at the ripe old age of 32 - and also be happy to know that I dropped 25lb after that - but I'm still a Geordie (Newcastle 2 : Liverpool 1 - yesterday).

Buddy Wood is in his early 30's, Tony Vee a few years older and they produce awesome DVD's. Joey a fair bit older than me also.
    The point is they're rarely in front of the camera so it doesn't matter. It's what and how you shoot.
    If you're so confident that's what people want to see- go and shoot, if the content is decent, I'll buy it. See http://www.grooby.com - photographers wanted.

seanchai

Junior Poster

dunno why people stereotype geordies to be fat, but never judge a book by it's cover the saying goes...

maybe it's just jealousy cause he wasnt born and bred in the north east :P

way aye man!

Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    dunno why people stereotype geordies to be fat, but never judge a book by it's cover the saying goes...

maybe it's just jealousy cause he wasnt born and bred in the north east :P

way aye man!
    Don't know about the stereotype but my fat starts above the belt and below the chest ...

He can haddaway an shite man.

seanchai

Junior Poster

well i watched a program on the bbc and it said we're the fattest region in the uk, but well... not everyone is

ye nah what it is like, if ye gan doon toon its like mint, so they are dead jealous of us like

Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    well i watched a program on the bbc and it said we're the fattest region in the uk, but well... not everyone is
    Yet by American standards - we're practically waifish.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

A friend of mine regularly calls him "Fat Chai".

I'm 13 and a half stone at the moment and can't be bothered to lose any weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Smog Boy

Obviously has never met me then. I weigh less than you and am probably taller than you - and obviously have more class than you or your "friend" - you fat cunt.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Obviously has never met me then. I weigh less than you and am probably taller than you - and obviously have more class than you or your "friend" - you fat cunt.
    seanchai
    Charming.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

seanchai
    Charming.
    Likewise, I wasn't the one who had to come on and make insulting remarks - you the pot or the kettle, or just a lowclass twat?

seanchai