Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Always ready for a fire
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_4_942.jpg 
Views:	4699 
Size:	401.9 KB 
ID:	81301  

Rookie Poster

My wife's fist.

-MD in MD
    IU School of Medicine '86

Rookie Poster

I love that ....

Rookie Poster

and more...

Name:	dsc_0026_413.jpg 
Views:	3577 
Size:	429.9 KB 
ID:	88499  

i like this 1, very hot

Name:	beer_time_113.jpg 
Views:	3340 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	110279  

Veteran Poster

Hint for you on using big toys, especially if they're rubber, although Vikki could technically use this with the bottle too.

Get a small clean bowl or bucket, boil two kettles worth of water, put the toys in the container, make sure you can get them out without having to put your hand in. add the water. The rubber of toys will absorb the heat. Now here is the important bit, when you remove them to use (Cover them in lube) do not try and use them on someone or yourself straight away. Keep them out for about 2 minutes or so, they will cool very fast, before you get too adventurous, roll them across your skin or some elses, you will know if they're too hot. Then away you go, the more you do this, the more use your arse gets to the heat, but it varies from person to person. The point is the rubber absorbs the heat, the toy will feel different, and if you do it right, a hell of alot nicer, plus it opens you up like the grand canyon.

If your partial to happy sweets, your body will already be sensitive to tempreture changes so the effect will be the same times five.

Have fun, report results back here. :O)

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Junior Poster

Would love to see that Vicki, you are absolutely beautiful....

Junior Poster

I was hoping that more ladies would comment and show us...

Veteran Poster

oh god, glass bottle? are people insane? it shatters and you bleed to death, lovely.

i don't have a photo of me with this but i picked him up a few months ago and he's treated me well. he's silicone, 1.5" wide and his name is johnny. i have the "vanilla" colored one (close to flesh tone).

source

i had a couple "magnum"-sized guys (and one tgirl) too.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    Hint for you on using big toys, especially if they're rubber, although Vikki could technically use this with the bottle too.

Get a small clean bowl or bucket, boil two kettles worth of water, put the toys in the container, make sure you can get them out without having to put your hand in. add the water. The rubber of toys will absorb the heat. Now here is the important bit, when you remove them to use (Cover them in lube) do not try and use them on someone or yourself straight away. Keep them out for about 2 minutes or so, they will cool very fast, before you get too adventurous, roll them across your skin or some elses, you will know if they're too hot. Then away you go, the more you do this, the more use your arse gets to the heat, but it varies from person to person. The point is the rubber absorbs the heat, the toy will feel different, and if you do it right, a hell of alot nicer, plus it opens you up like the grand canyon.

If your partial to happy sweets, your body will already be sensitive to tempreture changes so the effect will be the same times five.

Have fun, report results back here. :O)
    you can boil silicone and it cleans it, it's good to do before and after. i like it warm. i also use it in conjunction with a bullet vibe and the vibrations travel deep inside me, right to my happy spot.