Default NEW TO THIS WITH QUESTIONS IN NEWORLEANS Please help

WHAT UP FOLKS I'M A YOUNG BLK MALE FROM NEW ORLEANS who is learning to deal with his curiosity in this. I've found several people online attractive but have yet to see anyone who looks good enough for me to act in real life. What I like is beautiful face, nice tits and really big asses (like 38DD/23/40) I'm a freak naturally and lately I cant stop thinking about being with a tgirl. Still I have a few questions

1 Alot of you guys express not being bottoms but liking Tgirls. I dont know if I want to bottom or not but I'm thinking if I ever experience this that I will do everything the experience involves. I've had women finger/lick my ass and it has felt good. For u guys who dont bottom ever, why do u deal with tgirls? Why not get with a GG instead?

I like most of u would never deal with a "man" yet I find these girls attractive. I am very attractive and dont feel I'd have a problem getting with someone if I could only meet that person (the ones I've seen in person didnt look good enough for me to sleep with) Being from the New Orleans area should I look elswhere for someone who will be worth my curiosity?

What should I expect from this experience? Its a curiosity I cant quite explain why I have. Yet I know it's there I have no interest in suckin a mans dick yet I'd probably go down on a beautiful tgirl. does this make sense?

Guess I just need some sort of direction or help

What do u recommend ? Should I not try it ? I see myself as a family man in the future (no kids now) and dont know if this will alter my plans or if just a nasty fantasy

I just know its there and some girls that I've seen pictures of turn me on
    NOLA

DONT KNOCK IT TILL U TRY IT

These questions are natural and come up a lot. I recommend that you use the search function to read past posts on these subjects or just scan the topic list for related topics; for instance:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1415

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1373

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1408

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

For u guys who dont bottom ever, why do u deal with tgirls? Why not get with a GG instead?
    Because it ain't all about the cock and getting fucked by it.
    seanchai

Default well explain it senachi

man I'm just learning in this area and appreciate all info

Also do you know any gorgeous girls in the New Orleans area? I recall u saying you were filming some folk from this area. Where should I be looking
    ??

DONT KNOCK IT TILL U TRY IT

Try Papa Joe's on Bourbon St - mainly black girls but some cuties there - on any given night can go from cute to, erm, not so...
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

If you go just past Papa Joes and hang a left and go up from Bourbon St. there are two bars to try ... the first on your right is called the Round-up ... several TSs hang out there ... continue up the same street and at the next street corner you will see another bar (forget the name) ... run by a TS ... several TSs there as well ... mind you its been about 4 years since I was in that town. ... things don't seem to heat up till after mid-night.

Watch out at Papa Joe's ... the girls there will try to hustle you to buy them drinks ... of course the back area is for "fun" but can get costly.

Happy hunting ...

Papa Joe's has relocated since you were last there. On otherside of street and further up now.
    It's a (slightly) cleaner and better smelling venue and the girls didn't hustle me as much.
    Round-up is pretty nasty and mainly the trannies from Papa Joe's and the street - apparantely just around the corner you can find them working the street - we couldn't...

Veteran Poster

If you go on Nude Africa there is a black TS that fits your description. Go to www.nudeafrica.com in search of, then TS/TV/CD