Default more" sexy time" coming ...Borat #2 in the works

How do Gypsy tears ward off evil spirits? Why won't Pamela Anderson make sexy time? What's the best way to get the smell of "two wrinkled golden globes" out of a grown man's mustache?

Audiences can only hope that these and other nagging questions from "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" are addressed next year, as News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch announced Thursday (February that star Sacha Baron Cohen will return as the bewildered Kazakhstani journalist in a yet-untitled sequel, tentatively called "Borat 2" (see " 'Borat' Might Become A Repeat Offender With Second Flick").

"I've seen ['Borat'] about three times and laughed like hell," Murdoch told audience members during an early-morning key-note speech at the McGraw Hill Media Summit in New York.

Murdoch, whose financial holdings include 20th Century Fox and MySpace, saw his film division post record earnings this quarter in large part due to the global success of "Borat," which tickled viewers to the tune of nearly $250 million worldwide.

It's this very popularity that has led many to speculate a "Borat" sequel would be impossible to film, since Baron Cohen's abrasive, deceptive style often depends on outwitting interview subjects unfamiliar with his fake persona. Baron Cohen was sued by several of the film's participants who claimed he duped them into appearing in the flick.

"I don't think ['Borat'] destroyed our culture," Murdoch said, defending "Borat" against some of the more salacious charges. "If anything, it made Americans laugh at themselves

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Kick ass!

Professional Poster

I LIKE......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	borat_trailer250a_256.png 
Views:	2256 
Size:	391.6 KB 
ID:	80114  

Senior Member Veteran Poster

this 2nd film will have to be totally scripted since Sacha Baron Cohen has totally blown his anonymity.

:end of transmission:

Junior Poster

I must be the only person who doesn't think SBC is funny at all, Ricky Gervais is crap too.

Still if anyone heads over to www.angryalien.com you can watch Borat in 30 seconds and re-enacted by bunnies.

5 Star Poster

my wife...she died.
    High five!
    I too would like to make romance explosion on Pamela.