Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Sorry to burst any bubbles but there's no "Conspiracy". No hidden oil reserves here, no Karl Rovelike behind the scene string pulling or anything of that nature (even though if there was a "Conspiracy", I'd be expected to make a reply like this )

Absolute Shade passed the "snuff" test to get the hot hungangel status. It's just a status, it can be turned on or off. No biggie.

Do I know her personally? No. Could it be Peaches? I'm pretty certain it's not. What does the IP address show? That 40% of our members use AOL so they share common IP addresses.

As far as planting her to drum up site traffic, I as well as the other Mods have way too much respect for the members of this site to stoop to such methods to get attention.

and that's that.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Well, I guess I have to throw my 2 cents in .

U can tell by the way Shade writes that she is an NYC girl, if you know the lingo, the life here, it is gals who talk and write like that- guys don't write like that.

Anyhow, everyone is so up and arms about what she said- but every guy here has a prefference about the girl they like, or who is ugly, who is this, who is that- you guys do the same stuff all the time so come on. You know who you are too.

If she is hiding behind an ip address she is exactly like most men on here who are private etc- if you all want her to post her pic, the same argument could be used in the reverse. Let us see all the guys pics on here. Hell, lets us rate you like you rate us all the time.
    Clearly it is very easy to say, this tranny is ugly, this tranny is fat, this trannies tits are lop sided- and well that maybe be a cop out on her part, it is the same thing most of you guys do.

As far as Miriam, she may have a junk personality but she is lovely.
    You can't take that from her. & you cant take her succes in other realms away from her either. And yes her pictures might be touched up, but every picture in every magazine has tons of touching up. If you are a proffesional, you are trying to sell am image of perfection. Who wants reality? Do you really want to see someones pimple's. stretch marks, etc? (Something we all have)If you want a real pic you take snap shots and put them up at home. Granted, some people might not like air brushed photographs but that is what fashion is all about, glamour, and illusion, and a fantasy.

I myself have been called ugly, fat, and over airbrushed many times.
    I can say I have been ugly, I habe been fat, and I have been over airbrushed on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    if you all want her to post her pic, the same argument could be used in the reverse. Let us see all the guys pics on here. Hell, lets us rate you like you rate us all the time.
    OK, Allanah, just for you, here's my pic. I suppose I could regret this, but what the hey. (FWIW, this photo was taken in 2002.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me_477.jpg 
Views:	1455 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	11354  

sheeit, my secret's out! Damn, now what'll I do?!

Maaaan...I stop paying attention to the board for a couple weeks thanks to my midterms, I come back and see I missed all the fun crazyness.

Ah well. Maybe next time.

I'm lost and I work here. Sheesh.

OK shade, you got ecstatic posting pictures of himself. You gotta come clean, who are you? I bet you know Mega cause it sounds like you know Mandi and Sky.

Junior Poster

Trannies dont care about your face. they just want your money. tricks have the word who they want to do by there faces

Junior Poster

Shade - I just sent you a private message...let me know if you get it.

And Allanah, you are so smart. And pretty. I think you are right on the money.

By the way, Ecstatic looks like the uncle that's not allowed around the kids at family get togethers. But that took balls, lol.