Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Absolute Shade Conspiracy Theory

H.A. staff gave Absolute Shade the "Hot Hungangel" designation out of the blue which is really odd. I've seen a bunch of other people come on here saying they were TS and without knowing who they are, they would NEVER typically do that. However, this individual received it within 24 hours without any validation. Soooo... My assumption is the Hung Angels moderators know this person personally and are enjoying/encouraging the rhetoric.

Anyone with that many pictures of a model, hyping the person's website, trying to sell them for the cover of a magazine, etc... are very likely to be that person... I've never seen another real shemale/transsexual collect pictures of other girls or subscribe to a girls adult web site. As an example, I am super good friends with Danielle, but I don't have pictures of her from a dozen photo shoots laying around. So it isn't even really normal to post your friends pictures. I mean if the person isn't Miriam, they definitely are infatuated with her.

About 6-10 brand new posters in the forums over the past few days... The only people who can see IP's and tell if the people are the same are the moderators who we (I) already suspect are in cahoots with the perpetrators.

OK so what does everyone else think? Am I totally overthinking this? I definitely don't think so. I love a good mystery.

Ah Vicki the conspiracy theorist! I know you like to run traceroute and check IP addresses when you can, so it's probably frustrating to see this development and not be able to do so. I'm a webmaster and run forums myself, so I've been thinking along the same lines and wishing I could tracert some of these new posters. Here's how I see your points:

#1 Definitely the mods are in on the game, whatever it is. I'm naive enough to believe that it could be true and suspicious enough to think that it's a scam. I saw how quickly the Hot Hung Angel designation came up!

#2 Hmm, this could be conspiracy theory only, or it could be real. I haven't made my mind up on that. If I believe Shady, I'm as naive as I often can be, but if I think she's Miriam, well, maybe I'm just too cynical. I don't know. Does look very suspicious to me, though.

#3 I also initially raised a quizzical eyebrow at how Shady started posting by digging up all those two-year-old posts: made me wonder if it wasn't a mod running the game to stir things up (I've been known to do this on the forums I run--but totally different industry).

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I'm down with something along these lines also but the moderators I've has interaction with have had too much respect for the models, for the members, for themselves and for the integrity of this website so allow such postings - I'm wondering what would the point be?
    If it is the individual in question then I find it pretty sad she has to go through those sorts of postings to promote herself, many of use this board for personal or website promotion but subtlety, tact and respect for the members (most of them) and girls is key.
    If it's mega (where is he and why isn't he posting!) then it's just to rile you all up and he's being his usual twatty self just to rock the boat - although I would have expected him to slap Shady hard?
    seanchai

I might have some answers by just reading the forum.

For #1, see http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=16
    that gives an identity.

Not sure on #2, maybe they are friends.

#3:
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    I hope everybody who I forced a flyer on checks out the site.

5 Star Poster

That's an excellent point Seanchi... And Ecstatic has excellent comments as well.

Mega is good friends with Skylene and has been mysteriously silent. The anonymous poster wrote exactly like Gregg, probably intentionally, but claimed to be a bottom. At least we agree it is a conspiracy.

Also, please note it all started after I insulted Ru Paul's hair. Thuggish Intellect has backed off a bit since and may be involved in some sneaky underhanded way. Everyone is a suspect.

Excellent... Excellent... The truth is coming together.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy
    I might have some answers by just reading the forum.

For #1, see http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=16
    that gives an identity.

[/quote]

I just read through that link and I can't figure out what you mean. Work with me here.

Junior Poster

I know how Miriam writes and that is not Miriam.

I was also wondering about Absolute Shade. I have a couple of theories, but I really think it's a friend of Miriam's.

But I looked and read through the old pages when I first found this site, too, so I can see how some of the old posts are being dragged up.

By the way, Vicky, that closeup of your face is a great picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ABSOLUTE SHADE
    Quote Originally Posted by joyboy123
    Lets see your picture Absolute S.
    Hey "Absolute Shade" you are being called out.
    In due time.......
    Then she procedes to post pictures of Skylene, so I am asuming that is her.

5 Star Poster

So you think Absolute Shade is actually Skylene???

I'm sure either Megabody or NYCe could confirm that.