Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default For Vicki Richter

Hey,

Well I haven't been on here for a while but I just wanted to say hi to Vicki Richter - I just saw your movie Gang Bangers 10 and you are adorable in that. I still have my special CD that you sent me a couple of years ago Vicki and watch it often - you are a sexy sexy girl, and not just that you are a really intelligent and sweet person. You're just all round perfect young lady!

Anyway, I hope you are good and life is treating you well. I see Joanna Jet has come back to England now - glad to see her troubles are behind her. I know you are good friends with her.
    I was dating a Malaysian girl (pre-op) in London for a while this year - sweet girl and we had a lot of fun. But she was no Vicki Richter.......

Rookie Poster

Oh, and this is me in case you forgot what I look like! lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

Thanks! It's nice to feel the love every now and again. I am getting more surgery on Tuesday so I won't be online much... or maybe I will be online constantly. I am not sure which.

If you talk to Joanna tell her I said hi. I haven't been in contact with her for a few months. I think we've both been really busy.

I am about to jet out of here actually.

Vicki

ps - You're a cutie by the way. Do you actually play the guitar? I'm a sucker for a seranade.

Rookie Poster

Aww, thanks babe. I certainly do - I used to front a band at university. I can send you a CD of me singing if you like! Have you got a PO Box address or something? PM me.

I shall have to write a song just for you sweetie.

Rookie Poster

And all the best with the surgery Vicki....x

Junior Poster

Default Vicki

Vicki,Best Wishes On Your Surgery.Don't Forget To Take Your Pain Meds

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    VICKI......I THINK YOUR REALLY ABSOLUTLY SHADY......WHATS UP WITH MY GIRL......I LEFT YOU A LITTLE MESSAGE BITCH, TO SEE HOW YOUR FEELING.....UMMMM WELL...... I MAY BE IN LA FOR A VIDEO SHOOT, SO GET IT TOGETHER AND GET BACK TO ME.......SHADDY, VERY SHADDY.....HOLLA AT YOUR BOY
    Heh. You know I couldn't talk that NYC ghetto tranny shit if my life depended on it.

Vicki "who won't be showering for a whole week because she is getting a 2nd nose job and lipo tomorrow" Richter

5 Star Poster

By the way, I am going to toot my own horn again... I went to the doctors today for a preop appt for my surgery tomorrow. Anyway, the doctor who is doing my lipo tells me that "you have a better body than most real girls" which I thought was kind of cool. THEN... we are doing the pre-surgery pictures and he slips up and says "thanks Vicki"... haha... OK so nowhere on my paperwork is there a name even remotely close to Vicki. Anyway, I just thought that was a cool compliment coming from a big Hollywood lipo doctor who works on a lot of GG pr0nstars and such.

Only one response to that, Vicki: You go girl!

Rookie Poster

Vicki,
    either the good doctor has been doing his research on his patients, or he is an admirer. Either way good luck with the surgury.
    D.