Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LuciMay

Professional Poster

I know the taste is diffrent. But many T-girls do not surgical operations to the face..at least not much. Its okey four mee kramer if you see a man in a wig or if like you say Blackmagic. The older the more ugly.
    But wee al get older even the sharpe T-girls. But the older you self get the more you gonna realize that people over 30+ also can bee beautiful
    I didnt expect some "woaw what a sharp one" from you. Even if I find her very attractive. But it is like that the most trannys around here looks like..And then you got lucky to find one in her class. Or some at al.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_Lover
    very manly
    Ditto!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    I know the taste is diffrent. But many T-girls do not surgical operations to the face..at least not much. Its okey four mee kramer if you see a man in a wig or if like you say Blackmagic. The older the more ugly.
    But wee al get older even the sharpe T-girls. But the older you self get the more you gonna realize that people over 30+ also can bee beautiful
    I didnt expect some "woaw what a sharp one" from you. Even if I find her very attractive. But it is like that the most trannys around here looks like..And then you got lucky to find one in her class. Or some at al.
    well true but for some dude who is 36 years old and is a crossdresser thats one ugly ass dude, if you want some cute crossdressers ill throw some your way, but i believe i speak for every guy/girl who posted in saying thats one ugly crossdresser. Here are 2 good friends of mine, nora is 49 and calley is 37 and neither take female hormones, there just crossdressers, some very cute ones that look better than some of the TS on here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ac3_104.jpg 
Views:	992 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	80092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1c56re2_538.jpg 
Views:	991 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	80093  

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    well true but for some dude who is 36 years old and is a crossdresser thats one ugly ass dude, if you want some cute crossdressers ill throw some your way, but i believe i speak for every guy/girl who posted in saying thats one ugly crossdresser. Here are 2 good friends of mine, nora is 49 and calley is 37 and neither take female hormones, there just crossdressers, some very cute ones that look better than some of the TS on here.
    Dude!!!!! Back off! Not everybody is as drop dead gorgeous as you and your little world! All TS/TGs stared at an "Ugly" point, just as, you were an UGLY baby. So, as the old saying goes, "If you can't say it nicely, .......!!!"

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    Post some more pictures of that black girl. She's hot.

Junior Poster

Thanks for posting trhe pics of May. I liked them so much as I like amatuer so much more than the pros I will probably never meet.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    Post some more pictures of that black girl. She's hot..
    heres a link to her pics, but just check back on them weekly she updates them alot. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/needtgnbigd/my_photos

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Dude!!!!! Back off! Not everybody is as drop dead gorgeous as you and your little world! All TS/TGs stared at an "Ugly" point, just as, you were an UGLY baby. So, as the old saying goes, "If you can't say it nicely, .......!!!"
    Alex ill take bitching for $300
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

Any more of Lucy Mae or other lovely amatuers?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic aka classydtwngrl
    Yes she is very classy. Shes 36 years and is a european tranny.
    yeah well the older the more ugly
    Not in your case ugliness doesn't have any age boundaries!

Rookie Poster

she is nasty

i just want to fuck a shemale really bad will some one help me