Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Quote Originally Posted by boardsofphiladelphia
    If your priority is big cocks wouldn't you be better off on a gay board?
    Would liking small cocks make me any less gay then shitlock
    Very well said! And no I wouldn't be better off there because Men don't turn me on, a pretty woman with a BIG dick.... even a small one depending on the girl.... I consider myself bi , but I just don't find men attractive. Maybe I'm weird and label me however you want.

Professional Poster

:P She is very hot..she get mee this "MUST TOUCH MUST PLAY WHIT MUST HAVE" feeling . More of her please :P

I've gotta come to the defense of Philly a little bit. First off, you're absolutely right about Rocky. What a bunch of morons to put that statue up. Both Joe Frazier & Ali (who lived here for quite some time while he was champ) have roots here as well as Benny Briscoe & many other lesser known boxers, and we put up a statue to someone who never existed. The football fans here are also a bunch of drunken moronic slobs. But the rest of the sports fans are pretty knowledgeable, certainly avid, and well behaved. As for the city itself, it has a lot to offer as far as the arts, dining, night life, sports & outdoor recreation. And it's close to NY & Washington. It is a great place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    See also
    LMAO. Philadelphia got PWND! Dude kicks ass!! LMAO