Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i didn't get through reading all those vain, ignorant, hateful and cowardly comments...they're just too depressing. on separate occasions i've been harassed, slapped, punched, cut and stabbed just for being transgendered and open about it. i'm no longer surprised by the weaknesses of my fellow human beings...it's embarassing to be one.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

who gives a shit

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keed444
    who gives a shit

I think you will find that transgender people who have to live in a society and walk down the street with these types of people would and do give a shit. Transsexuals are real people with real feelings and have the right to live, feel safe and be accepted in modern society. You know the T girls who you happen to jack off over in there movies have more to there life’s than just getting you off when you feel horny they have to go home to where they live, socialize, have friends, relationships, visit family all the things that all human beings do in there everyday life’s, and being human beings the same as all of us should have the right to live a normal life and not be harassed and made a hate figure in their neighborhoods by people who fear them because they simply do not understand them. So to sum up that's why people give a shit.

Professional Poster

First of all, Vanity is a WOMAN. All you losers on mediaflakeout get off of her.

And if Snoop and several other prominent African-American entertainers and athletes like t-ladies or are gay, so what? It doesn't make my life any better or worse if so-and-so likes to get down with t-ladies or if he sleeps with other men.

Whatever happened to live-and-let-live?

P.S. And Trish and all other t-ladies, I'm sorry about all of the less-enlightened beings who have insulted you (or worse). A hug (and just a hug) to each of you.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    But someone in a similar position or status in the hip hop music culture would certainly be made an outcaste and ridiculed by his peers for having an interest in transgender people.
    And it would be even worse for a professional athlete, especially one in a team sport.

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    First of all, Vanity is a WOMAN. All you losers on mediaflakeout get off of her.

And if Snoop and several other prominent African-American entertainers and athletes like t-ladies or are gay, so what? It doesn't make my life any better or worse if so-and-so likes to get down with t-ladies or if he sleeps with other men.

P.S. And Trish and all other t-ladies, I'm sorry about all of the less-enlightened beings who have insulted you (or worse). A hug (and just a hug) to each of you.
    did you just post that here, or on the actual site too?

FK

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt

FK
    Naw, just here.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt

FK

Sick 'im, Felica!!!!! Be all over him, like white on rice!!!!!!!!!

Professional Poster

Vanity looks hot in that pic...as usual. Snoop is a lucky man to have a pic of himself permanantly holding her boob like that...lol. TO the comments...those peeps can all suck it and love it!!

Professional Poster

I also left a comment on that site. Couldn't resist.