Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Default snoop doog and Vanity

http://mediatakeout.com/1615/snoop_d..._on_a_man.html

Got this link in an email. Some of the comment after the picture are qiute appualin, but its an interesting pic

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Those comments are beyond appalling! so rude, so hateful and so ignorant

FK

5 Star Poster

public comments anywhere pretty much make me weep for the human race.
    I forget....who do you blame for stupid people? And...hating them is wrong, right?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

In my many years in the life, rarely have I heard so many
    hateful and ignorant comments.

I had been under the mistaken impression that society had
    become more knowledgeable and tolerant of diversity.

I had thought that this was particularly true of the younger
    generation.

Fortunately the majority of society isn't as transphobic as these
    folks.

I pray that I am correct.

Professional Poster

i dont know y'all if society in this great year of 2007,not a.d.1007 is really any more tolerant..just because the kids these days have all this technology to play doesnt necessarily equate to understanding and tolerance...look at yer v.p. dick cheney tryin to dodge questions on national tv about his lesbian daughter and the turkey baster baby....is he askin the great american,pinnacle of democracy and freedom in the whole wide world to empathize with him!!!!no he just says its no ones business....let a wiretap catch him....

Professional Poster

thats sad!

Rookie Poster

hahahaha

NY-effin-City!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default LMAO

no offense but I've heard worse comments on HA
    and not from the guys

it is what it is

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Default so sad

really they comments are so very sad, the lack of compassion and empathy is disgusting. It is all the more unfortunate this is a black site that the majority of the comments are from young black writers.....just one generation ago or less people were writing the same unfair, uneducated, dehumanizing comments about them so very sad

Mai pen rai

Professional Poster

This is just a reflection of society it's self and especially that of which surrounds the hip hop music world. Don't get me wrong as much as I love hip hop it's very homophobic and sometimes suspiciously over macho. Now im not saying snoop is into transgender women, it's most likely he did not know as Vanity is very beautiful, feminine and obviously very passable. But someone in a similar position or status in the hip hop music culture would certainly be made an outcaste and ridiculed by his peers for having an interest in transgender people.

Also what I find most interesting about those comments is the fact that there is no understanding of what defines a transsexual, to them it's either a dude or a women. They show no acceptance or acknowledgement that instead someone can be something different, a transgender person in there own right.
    Look I know allot of people that seem quite reasonable in general but if approached on the matter of transsexuals they would certainly react in a homophobic and very defensive manner, but this would most likely be fuelled by the fear of something they simply do not understand or even possibly have issues with which they can not except or be comfortable with.

It's a difficult subject, im sure for some people they are attracted to what they see when they look at a transsexual but hate them selves for being so as they can not get past the whole genitalia thing or who that person was when they started out life. As I said earlier often the hate of something is bread from not understanding whatever that thing might be we only have to look back in history as proof whether it be race, religion, sexuality or in this case gender.