Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

Any sane person can see that this hobby can break the bank for any country. I keep voting and lobbying my congressman to keep government and companies out of paying doctors. Anyone with an expensive hobby should have to pay for it themselves.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by q1a2z3
    Any sane person can see that this hobby can break the bank for any country. I keep voting and lobbying my congressman to keep government and companies out of paying doctors. Anyone with an expensive hobby should have to pay for it themselves.
    Collecting stamps is a hobby, playing with a toy train set is a hobby, having a collection of dolls is a hobby. Setting your inner self free, being who you are outside as well as inside is not a hobby.

Junior Poster

It's a hobby. And an expensive one too. I don't want to pay for it. Get a job and a shrink to help you learn to cope with your "XY Host" problem. Soft headed judges, the american psychiatric association (APA) and many greedy lawyers in this country have taken your money and let you believe in the fairy tales you keep telling yourselves. There isn't a society that didn't rot and stink once it was taken over by the gay mafia.