Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halftime show?

Junior Poster

I watched the superbowl in england and considering it was raining in florida almost as much as i have seen in UK i thought both the 4 quarters and the half-time interval of prince rogers nelson and co were pretty good. Prince is definitely underrated for a self taught musician et al.

Veteran Poster

Boring- anything related to American Football is boring. I watched it simply so I could make references to it as I brought down the hearts of the Bears fans.

Default Re: Halftime show?

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    Quote Originally Posted by arc angel
    What did you think . ?
    I HATE THAT FREAKISH TALENTLESS LITTLE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

GET SOME REAL ENTERTAINMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRINCE IS ONE OF THE MOST EVER RATED SHOW BIZ PEOPLE IN HISTORY. PERIOD!!!
    I grow oh so tired of idiotic statements like this! Call him what you want except talentless. Probably the single most talented musician on the planet bar none. Definitely underrated and under appreciated!
    BUMP! You see that the problem we as a society face. 18-27 yr. old is mostly hip-hop and we know that their music is all beats. Thus no real talent needed to produce it. So most of them wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face.

Junior Poster

I really like Prince, he has some real talent, but the songs he played weren't any of his big ones, except for Purple Rain. He should've started off with "When The Doves Cry", gone to "Raspberry Bourret", then ended with "Purple Rain", which he did.

And Prince has more talent than most of the new musicians nowadays.

If sex is a weapon, my gun's loaded.

BUMP! You see that the problem we as a society face. 18-27 yr. old is mostly hip-hop and we know that their music is all beats. Thus no real talent needed to produce it. So most of them wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face.
    could not have said it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    What did you think . ?

I grow oh so tired of idiotic statements like this! Call him what you want except talentless. Probably the single most talented musician on the planet bar none. Definitely underrated and under appreciated!

Suck,

Have another beer.

He is useless.

i give him credit for playing in the rain...im a football guy ...i only care bout the game...ive been to tons of nfl games and cant recall anything special from any of those halftime shows...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Lacking teevee I missed the whole thing, but will catch the commercials on AdCritic or YouTube later.

As for that stuff they play in between the commercials...

Shame they haven't made a regular thing of 'wardrobe malfunctions'. After Janet showed off her titty hardware I overheard a tech from the Ontario Power Authority comment "What's up with the States? Christ, CBC only got three complaints about that and two were because of poor signal quality!".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

i take it you don't listen to much music.....i'll give you the fact that he has talent but to make that statement....

NO WAY
    Sorry to disappoint ya, but I listen to quite alot of music; I studied sound engineering and I DJ'd for a while so I own a vast array of music that goes back at least 25 years. Prince is one of very few musicians that not only plays many many instruments, but plays many many instruments EXCEPTIONALLY well. He's a respected producer and has garnered awards as a pop artist, a soul artist and soundtrack composer. He can play jazz,country,rock,soul, funk or dance. I'm always eager to learn so I welcome any introduction to others so versatile.

Veteran Poster

What did you think . ?

i think you mean madonna.......