Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default The Official Vampire Shemales from Sodom Photo Post

Not yet. They're still transfering. But what a time we had!

After the bullshit the club put Allanah through even up until the last minute, she still put on another amazing party. Loads of girls and guys with great costumes, some of the most famous shemales in the industry were there. Lisa Lawrence, Skylene, Kayla Long, Kitty, Shantell, Danielle Foxx, Ana (from the whole Britney Spears exhusband fiasco), etc. Too many to list but I have over 500 photos to edit and post and some great movie clips(!).

Thanks to everyone for coming out: flabby, Mega, Popeye!, Bigguy, all the girls and I hope everybody who I forced a flyer on checks out the site.

And thanks to Allanah and crew for putting all the hard work into turning a drab basement into a great gothic looking graveyard as well as putting all the money, time and energy into creating these great non miss events.

PICKLES WE MISSED YOU.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Here we go

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1491_977.jpg 
Views:	33741 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	11241  

Junior Poster

Agreed.

Last night was by and far the best party. The basement looked fantastic and everyone was having a good time. The whole athmosphere was amazing. Got a chance to see a lot of people I haven't seen for awhile and talked with quite a few of them. I used to handle parties as a maitre'd for 7+ years and one thing that I learned was that it was best to have all the bullshit happen before the party and get it out of the way early. That way everything can go off without a hitch.

I can't wait until next months party. Can't wait to see the pics. Foxy looked amazing as did our kind hostess. Allanah reminded me of my waiter days walking around with a bottle of champagne. Of course, back then we used to call that our pre-job meeting coordinator. Ah, the memories you brought back.

Who is the girl in pic DSCN1499.JPG? I loved that costume and wanted to ask her where she got the inspiration but did not have a chance to talk to her.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

This was the best party yet. Allanah and company turned the crisis completely around. I thought the big basement floor was perfect for us. Even the hip hop crowd started floating in to see all the amazing girls. It was great seeing everyone.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Still Here 5 Star Poster

:P

Still Here 5 Star Poster