Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Bowl XXLI

Junior Poster

Flamebait crap

The forum is called "Hungangels", now unless there were some T-Girls on that field or back at the hotels waiting for the players to get home the original post doesn't belong on the board.

There were alot of girls in Miami for the game though. Hope you got paid ladies, whether it was black, white, mexican or asian love that you got we love you all...

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    I was pulling for the Colts because Tampa Bay did Tony Dungy wrong, he built that team up and they gave him the axe.

The icing on the cake was the fact that it was the best Super Bowl in years.

Best Superbowl in years??

hmmmmmmmm

Gold Poster

Though I agree that Dungy deserved a Super Bowl appearance and win after setting the table at Tampa Bay for Gruden's team to appear, on the excitement scale that had to be one of the lamest, most boring Super Bowls ever. The winner? I'd say the rain, and I'm not talking about any purple one.

regardless of race, tony dungy is one of the class acts in the nfl....you would have to look real far to find a guy in the nfl that doesnt like coach dungy...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time