Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Piercing of the Penis

Yeah. I'm thinking about getting the head of my cock pierced. Has anyone done this, or know anyone that's done this? pros/cons? and more importantly are there any T-girls that have a cock piercing that show it in pics?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

A Prince Albert? ouch.
    On ShemaleYum Jennifer also known as Suzy Ho, a San Fran resident who appeared in the Grooby release Shemale Yum presens Mixed Nuts and a Chocolate Chip, has one of these piercings, among ones in other places.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jenniferpierced105.jpg 
Views:	5787 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	11229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jennifer053.jpg 
Views:	5948 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	11230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jennifer009_153.jpg 
Views:	5670 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	11231  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

that piercing is an ampellang, thru the head of the penis, can be put in horizontally or veritcally.

her ampellang doesnt look like it is healing all too well in that pix, look at the white goo at the piercing hole. tells me it's not healing correctly. eeewies.

the piercing at the base of the scrotum is a herfada, can be done from the bottom of the shaft of the penis down the center of the scrotum. it's for a woman's pleasure when you are doing them doggy style, the rings are made to have contact with the clitoris enhancing the experience for her. alot less painful than an ampellang or p/a.

as for any prince albert piercing, understand this, it's gonna take 6-8 weeks to heal with regular care to prevent infection. no sexual contact at ALL while it's healing or otherwise you risk infection. best of all before you get it done, you should check out the piercer's work via pix and stuff and feel comfy with them stabbing a 10 gague needle thru your penis.

btw, yes i'm a piercer and i'm pierced....

Rookie Poster

i dont know if its true or not, but i have heard stories about if you decide to take out the peircing that you will have to sit down when you pee becuase it goes everywhere.

true or false?

Rookie Poster

it depends on how long the piercing has been in for. normally if a genital piercing has been in for under a year, it close up and start to heal within a day or two, over 1 year, it will take about a week.

Rookie Poster

I actually feel ill thinking about having that pierced...........why would anyone do that to themselves???

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Elpachio
    I actually feel ill thinking about having that pierced...........why would anyone do that to themselves???
    different strokes for different folks....some people do it for the enjoyment/pleasure it gives their partner, as for myself, it's for the shock value....

I was thinking of getting some genital beading done. Any experience in this area, no pun intended?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cocksville
    I was thinking of getting some genital beading done. Any experience in this area, no pun intended?
    as i've said before make sure that you know your piercer. check out his portfolio, workstation for cleanliness and if possible try to speak to people that he/she has pierced before. their technique will usually tell you how good of a piercer they are. there is always some pain involved but if they say it was unbearable pain for even a tounge piercing, go elsewhere.

as far as gential piercings/modifications, DO NOT ever seek out a piercer who has never done that type of piercing. you don't wanna be a guinea pig for them, that's where problems start, especially when they have a sharp object playing around with your fireman.

as with beading, teflon or nylon beads are the best, depending on the size of your fireman, 4-6 beads should work out fine. this type of modification requires a scalpel and 99% of the piercers don't want you loaded on drugs or alcohol 'cos they cause more bleeding. the foreskin can take more pain than you'd think, think back to when you were a child, did you ever catch your fireman in your zipper? the inital shock hurt worse than the actual pain.

as with any piercing, aftercare is a #1 priority, keep it clean and in your pants for 6-8 weeks then go hog wild.

hope this helps ya.

Rookie Poster

an ampallang goes horizontally through the head of the penis, just like in the picture, on the other hand a vertical head piercing is not an ampallang also, its actually an Apadravya