View Poll Results: Where do you stand according to the quiz?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a libertarian rightwinger and proud of it.

6 37.50%
  • Anarchy is good.

1 6.25%
  • A proud fascist or therabouts

0 0%
  • Nothing wrong with communism

0 0%
  • I lie somewhere in between. There is no black and white, only shades of grey.

9 56.25%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Republicans are the ones preventing embryonic stem cell research
    Sure. You don't find dissecting and experimenting on humans grotesque? I guess this whole debate on wether the Nazi's were on right or left is settled here because Nazi's didn't have any problems with that either. Not to mention what will stop pharmaceutical companies from making baby farms.

Check out the film "Matewan" some time for an example of the glorious future under unfettered and unregulated capitalism.
    Matewan took place in the 1920's. What does that have to do with the future? Also the missing element of the film was that the workers of Matewan were not forced to stay there. They needed their jobs. What does that have to do with today's society?

The basic difference between the right and the left is that the right is more practical and creates a more conducive environment for social evolution.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Republicans are the ones preventing embryonic stem cell research
    Sure. You don't find dissecting and experimenting on humans grotesque? I guess this whole debate on wether the Nazi's were on right or left is settled here because Nazi's didn't have any problems with that either. Not to mention what will stop pharmaceutical companies from making baby farms.

Check out the film "Matewan" some time for an example of the glorious future under unfettered and unregulated capitalism.
    Matewan took place in the 1920's. What does that have to do with the future? Also the missing element of the film was that the workers of Matewan were not forced to stay there. They needed their jobs. What does that have to do with today's society?

The basic difference between the right and the left is that the right is more practical and creates a more conducive environment for social evolution.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uncle_bob_781.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	79886  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    If only there was an ignore button so that posts by certain members wouldn't show up at all on your screen. I'm all for intelligent, informed debate but when you have Democrats placed as being further right than Republicans (halfway between Republican and Fascist) you are so whack it's just not worth listening to you. Republicans are the ones preventing embryonic stem cell research, they are the ones calling for repeal of Roe vs Wade. Just because these things aren't of a purely economic nature doesn't mean that they aren't authoritarian. The (very) slightlly more authoritarian social rights bills of the Democrats are offset by the fact that they are just that, social rights bills created to prevent rampant exploitation of power situations. The laissez faire capitalism of a totally free market would soon devolve into a virtual slave state since corporations could get away with paying their workers next to nothing. Check out the film "Matewan" some time for an example of the glorious future under unfettered and unregulated capitalism.
    and just like that.........

Name:	iggy_button_230.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	79896  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

5 Star Poster

If only there was an ignore button so that posts by certain members wouldn't show up at all on your screen. I'm all for intelligent, informed debate but when you have Democrats placed as being further right than Republicans (halfway between Republican and Fascist) you are so whack it's just not worth listening to you. Republicans are the ones preventing embryonic stem cell research, they are the ones calling for repeal of Roe vs Wade. Just because these things aren't of a purely economic nature doesn't mean that they aren't authoritarian. The (very) slightlly more authoritarian social rights bills of the Democrats are offset by the fact that they are just that, social rights bills created to prevent rampant exploitation of power situations. The laissez faire capitalism of a totally free market would soon devolve into a virtual slave state since corporations could get away with paying their workers next to nothing. Check out the film "Matewan" some time for an example of the glorious future under unfettered and unregulated capitalism.

You`re wrong on so many levels I really don`t know where to begin so I`ll stick to the basics.

If you`re implying the Federal government blocks private stem cell research you`re wrong. The Federal government has no business subsidizing any corporate research.

Abortion is also outside the purview of Washington. You will find NO general “right to privacy” in the Constitutuion anymore than you would find the word abortion. The Founders assumed NO general right to privacy because crime can be committed in private.

Judicial Activist arguments for such nonsense commenced with Poe V. Ullman. The genesis of the USSC opinions came from an ACLU leftist lawyer, M L Wulf. In 1965 it was adopted by justice Douglas and became “law” in Griswold V Connecticut. This fool then went on to explain his decision thus,” specific guarantees in the bill of rights have penumbras,formed by emanations from those guarantees thathelp give them life and substance.” Get It ? Hugo Black destroyed Douglas in his dissent.

In Roe, Justice Blackmun relied on everything but the very Constitution he swore to uphold. From the ancient Greeks, Persians, Romans, common English law,the ABA,etc. In this dolts decision he stated that “ The Constitution does not explicity mention any right of privacy…” But Blackmun FELT that it should be there ! The very essence of ‘ the law is whatever I say it is’ Judical Activism.

He then went on to write new laws out of thin air, that a woman`s right to abortion could only be abridged by a compelling State interest !

Near the end Blackmun, WITHOUT A HINT OF IRONY, stated he was against the death penalty, ” From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.”

How`s that for tragic comedy.

And only ignoramuses could ignore facts.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada

You`re wrong on so many levels I really don`t know where to begin so I`ll stick to the basics.

If you`re implying the Federal government blocks private stem cell research you`re wrong. The Federal government has no business subsidizing any corporate research.

Abortion is also outside the purview of Washington. You will find NO general “right to privacy” in the Constitutuion anymore than you would find the word abortion. The Founders assumed NO general right to privacy because crime can be committed in private.

Judicial Activist arguments for such nonsense commenced with Poe V. Ullman. The genesis of the USSC opinions came from an ACLU leftist lawyer, M L Wulf. In 1965 it was adopted by justice Douglas and became “law” in Griswold V Connecticut. This fool then went on to explain his decision thus,” specific guarantees in the bill of rights have penumbras,formed by emanations from those guarantees thathelp give them life and substance.” Get It ? Hugo Black destroyed Douglas in his dissent.

In Roe, Justice Blackmun relied on everything but the very Constitution he swore to uphold. From the ancient Greeks, Persians, Romans, common English law,the ABA,etc. In this dolts decision he stated that “ The Constitution does not explicity mention any right of privacy…” But Blackmun FELT that it should be there ! The very essence of ‘ the law is whatever I say it is’ Judical Activism.

He then went on to write new laws out of thin air, that a woman`s right to abortion could only be abridged by a compelling State interest !

Near the end Blackmun, WITHOUT A HINT OF IRONY, stated he was against the death penalty, ” From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.”

How`s that for tragic comedy.

And only ignoramuses could ignore facts.

Name:	bsbag_201.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	79922  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

WHERE DO i STAND? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME WHERE I STAND. IF I TELL YOU, SOMEONE WILL RUN TO MY SPOT! AND THEN I'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO STAND OR KILL THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY SPOT AND END UP LIKE THAT CRAZY ASTRONAUT.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    WHERE DO i STAND? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME WHERE I STAND. IF I TELL YOU, SOMEONE WILL RUN TO MY SPOT! AND THEN I'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO STAND OR KILL THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY SPOT AND END UP LIKE THAT CRAZY ASTRONAUT.
    Astronaut diapers are cool. I want a box.

There are no shades. It's right or wrong and nothing else.

5 Star Poster

Just wanted to resurrect this thread in the hope that the new rookies here and also all those who missed the first time round will give their input.

Please note that I just want you to take the quiz. I don't want anyone theorising or offering alternatives- we tried that and it didn't work out. I don't want to talk politics here, just get everyone to post their position on the compass in picture formate, coordinates or both. I don't want anyone telling me why the compass should be replaced by a coloured bar, a bell curve, a five-pointed star, a smiley face or anything else. Just do the fucking quiz.

The above also applies, and is especially valid for the forum's most prolific neoconservative reactionary. WMC, like I said...just take the fucking quiz.

Thankyou and good day.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Curious set of questions, in my opinion.

Anyway, according to the results, I'm sitting here.

Name:	chart_167.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	86629