Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Vanity is?

Junior Poster

Vanity is......

Smoking!!!!

'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    And I just don't like the name 'Vaniity' (I'm assuming that's not her 'real' name!). Sounds kinda pretentious to me - like one of those modern 'freeze-dried' soul-pop divas. More like a product than a person - a branding thing. Well, I guess that must have worked...
    Vaniity is a very nice girl, back in the day when she was regularly shooting she was very approachable via her yahoo group and later on her myspace page. Also, she is very open about her life and very honest about things. For one, she doesn't hide her b-day like so many others do etc.

She is clearly still one of the very best and never struck me as arrogant at all.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf View Post
    Vaniity is a very nice girl, back in the day when she was regularly shooting she was very approachable via her yahoo group and later on her myspace page. Also, she is very open about her life and very honest about things. For one, she doesn't hide her b-day like so many others do etc.

She is clearly still one of the very best and never struck me as arrogant at all.
    Hey mbf, I wasn't accusing Vaniity of being arrogant. If you check my original post again I clearly said "she seems like a genuinely nice girl". I was just saying that i don't like that 'Vaniity' brand thing...

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    Hey mbf, I wasn't accusing Vaniity of being arrogant. If you check my original post again I clearly said "she seems like a genuinely nice girl". I was just saying that i don't like that 'Vaniity' brand thing...
    She named herself Vanity, after the dance-pop singer, Denise Matthews. The performer's stage name was Vanity and she fronted the group, Vanity 6.

Vaniity's name has nothing to do with the concept of being vain.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger Vance View Post
    She named herself Vanity, after the dance-pop singer, Denise Matthews. The performer's stage name was Vanity and she fronted the group, Vanity 6.

Vaniity's name has nothing to do with the concept of being vain.
    You clearly missed my complete original post. I said the name sounds like "one of those 'freeze-dried' modern soul pop divas"... You've just confirmed that with your post! lol

But seriously, I don't have anything against Vaniity. I just agreed with another poster who felt she was hot but overrated and added that I personally don't like the name because it sounds more product than person. I'm sure most people love the name and I don't have a problem with that...

Default Hot...

She is definitely beautiful....

Junior Poster

Yup, truly a lovely beauty!!

Rookie Poster

She is stunning. One of my all time favs

Veteran Poster

one of the most sexy girls ever

insane body.
    looks fuckin great when someones given it to her.
    she knows how to be vocal and show emotion without seeming hella fake. wutta pro