Default Liberal Democrats want to know. Are you a 'clean' black?

Or just a dirty regular one?

If you are not "Articulate", I guess you are just a dirty black.

According to Joe Biden.

http://www.observer.com/20070205/200...ewsstory1.html

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”

It appears that Colin Powell, Charles Rangel, William Clay and John Conyers are all dirty blacks according to the tacit racist.

Once again, Libs illustrate their condescending attitude towards blacks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obamasclean_165.jpg 
Views:	568 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	78769  

5 Star Poster

Joe Biden the confirmed racist,

" You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking."

Joe biden, THE dumbest man in the Senate.

In 1965 Biden plagiarized while writing a paper as a student at the Syracuse University Law School in a legal methods course which he failed because of that copied paper.

Senator Biden’s plagiarism of a speech by British Labor Party leader Neal Kinnock took place at a campaign stump at the Iowa State Fairgrounds.Yet there were other instances of rhetorical borrowing from speeches made by Robert F. Kennedy and Hubert Humphrey. And the fact that Biden had given other speeches using the Kinnock passages without acknowledgment suggested that the lifting was more than just an inadvertent oversight.

Biden was quickly becoming the “most famous political plagiarist of our time”, as Thomas Mallon describes the unfortunate Delaware senator.

http://www.famousplagiarists.com/politics.htm