Default Hey Sheep and other Libs. Try this!

Scented oils linked to breast growth in boys

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ontentID=20236

The lavender and tea tree oils found in some soaps, shampoos, hair gels and body lotions can produce enlarged breasts in boys, researchers have revealed.

These plant oils were linked to abnormal breast development in three boys, which was reversed when they stopped using them, Dr Clifford Bloch of Pediatric Endocrine Associates in Greenwood Village, Colorado, said.

They said their study, published in today's issue of the New England Journal of Medicine, suggested these oils can act in ways similar to the hormone estrogen.

Here ya go, sissys. Everyone knows you people are women at heart anyway. Why not have the tits to go along with it? Afraid to confront the enemy, afraid to kill the enemy and now you can have the tits to prove it!

Don't be worried about being too old, either. The study says that these occurrences only happened in young boys. But being that you are living in extended adolescence anyway, you still may qualify!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koolaid8_176.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	78747  

5 Star Poster

While not in the right place,

at least they would grow a pair

5 Star Poster

And you have the nerve to call me a woman-hater because I made a joke you didn't get TFan?

Oh the hypocrisy...it's too much to bear.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.