Veteran Poster

Default To the mods and admins....please read

ok everyday at work i sit in my dam cube doing work and thinking about comming home so i can log onto this site. (i visit other NON adult sites caue i can, plus i dont want to losse my job) i think about here all the time, i get to read great stories and look at some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

i am a mod on another fourm, and i think i am on here more than there. this place rocks. i love it. i really do think about it a lot

i DONT want to come home and see like 6 different threads about this kelly person, 2 or 3 different threads about tim becoming kim. so please try to eliminate this dramma. we are adults and not in middle school(my spelling sucks i know, sorry)

please merge or delete some of the threads. edit some posts if nessarry.

thank you
    Bic

glad to be here

to go with that whine

meow

FK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheese_200.jpg 
Views:	1750 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	78594  

Default Re: To the mods and admins....please read

Quote Originally Posted by Bic
    ok everyday at work i sit in my dam cube doing work and thinking about comming home so i can log onto this site. (i visit other NON adult sites caue i can, plus i dont want to losse my job) i think about here all the time, i get to read great stories and look at some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

i am a mod on another fourm, and i think i am on here more than there. this place rocks. i love it. i really do think about it a lot

i DONT want to come home and see like 6 different threads about this kelly person, 2 or 3 different threads about tim becoming kim. so please try to eliminate this dramma. we are adults and not in middle school(my spelling sucks i know, sorry)

thank you
    Bic
    What a silly request if you don't want to view the topic don't OPEN IT OR READ IT it's that simple stop complaining to bring attention and drama that you are hoping for it's so obvious

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

HAHAHAHAHAHA, get the "easy button"

And Furthermore on the Tim 2 Kims thread it is an achievement for the transexual community why shouldn't it be talked about -- if it doesn't interest you DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD!!!! Jesus it doen't take a brain surgeon, some of you just complain to be vicious and to have something to start drama or a reaction.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Bic, you were doing great but you couldn't contain your Philly upbringing. You guys even boo Santa Claus at the christmas parade. Now you've incurred the rath of the girls. Heaven help you...heaven help you.

Name:	3895_272x208_135.jpg 
Views:	1615 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	78600  

Professional Poster

Hey Bic.......you should keep this close to your keyboard

Name:	iggy_button_228.jpg 
Views:	1493 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	78659  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Veteran Poster

hey Fk thank you for the cheese.

all i am saying was to merge some of the same topic threads togeather. thats all. its all the same topic so might as well. plusit will help clean up the board. thats all i wasnt complaing. if i came off that way i am truely sorry

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Bic

thank you
    Bic
    What a silly request if you don't want to view the topic don't OPEN IT OR READ IT it's that simple stop complaining to bring attention and drama that you are hoping for it's so obvious

hey that last thing i want is attention and drama. how dare you even say that. drama??? look at all the threads you have posted and replied to, nuttin but drama in them. attention??? how many more up close pics of yourself are you going to post. yes you are very pretty and sexy. we all get it. i find you attractive but i mean come on now. so many pics. pics of you, pics that might not be you. all the pics are hot.

my point is merge all the threads togeather. why do we need 'X' amout of the same thread. its kinda silly dont you think?

i was only trying to help the fourm

glad to be here

Junior Poster

Heh, Kelly reminds me of Kayla Coxx. Only less attractive (man, that huge avatar is getting on my freakin' nerves).

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Its going to run its course. This happens every now and then on HA.