Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Gotta agree with Johnb. You look sooo good in stockings Jennifer

'Revenge is a dish best served with mayonniase and those little cheesy things on sticks'

Jenn,
    What the fuck was your pen doing in there to begin with? Embarassed
    LMFAO - good point! errrr i slipped ? - lol

i've said it before, and it bears repeating. nobody, and i mean nobody looks better in stockings than jennifer english
    YOU my friend are gonna meet me one day.... i dont know when, I dont know where.... but your flattery WILL deffinately be rewarded

Nah, here use mine. Lick the tip and it will work like a charm.
    ROFL.... allways up for a lick sweetie....

From your rabidly licking avatar which never fails to inspire a bulge to your stylishily erect clitty in that wonderful back shot with your immaculate, wild fingernails perched upon your ample bottom, how can one not love such a woman as you, Jenniffer? Truly - you feed our fantasies and we hungrily gulp down every image.......for those about to suck, we salute you!
    And you sir for your such nice words that made me smile Sooooooooo much one morning last week I salute YOU! - you really know how to make a girl happy

Thank you - all of you for your kind words....

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.. still looking after a one armed adult baby here!!!

Big FAT kisses to you ALL

Jennifer
    -x-

Junior Poster

I can sympathise with the one armed ...... My right arm is always too tired to do anything else after I look at your pics Seriously though Jen you're gorgeous !!!

Junior Poster

beautiful ass