Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Default Tattoos

What do you think about Tattoos, is it good in having one or not?
    Thanks,
    Albina
    My on-line Blog:Russian Bride Looking for Online Dating

Rookie Poster

I don't mind them but I personally would never have one. Some ladies can pull it off better than others and as long as its not in abundance (all over). But to be honest, a lady has that much more cred with me if she has none. I love that pure look.

Wish I lived in SoCal.

Tatts are ok with me. I thought about getting one of a lion for my zodiac sign, Leo, but I'unno. Meh.

Hm, gives me an idea for a thread...

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default well..................................

this thread was brought up 2 years ago
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3870

but since I love tatts fuck it

I love both of my tattoos, actually thinking about getting my spine section done this winter

1st one was right after officer training while in the service

2nd one was 3 years ago, something I designed based on my heritage, my artist was in Tattoo magazine and submitted it as a piece of his work, I was flattered...................

if anyone ever wants to do one, take your time and get what you want, I hate those tattoo shop walk ins that browse through the shop's poster boards and say gimme dat

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Default Re: well..................................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

if anyone ever wants to do one, take your time and get what you want, I hate those tattoo shop walk ins that browse through the shop's poster boards and say gimme dat
    I couldn't agree more. If I'm gonna get some shit printed on my body for life, it's certainly not gonna be something I look back 30 years from now and say "Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time."

I like watching Miami Ink on The Learning Channel (TLC) cause there's always a deeper meaning behind the tatts like the guy who got his daughter's face put on his arm or the girl who got a fairy with two tears sitting on a cresent moon representing her 2 year son that died.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Silver Poster

spam attack

Default Re: Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by mikecar
    What do you think about Tattoos, is it good in having one or not?
    Thanks,
    Albina
    My on-line Blog:Russian Bride Looking for Online Dating

yes..........do take your time...........mill it over for a year.........if you still want one make sure it is something you can live with forever.

That being said................tattoes are a HUGe turn on for me and prefer girls with them. Especially anklets, above the ass on the lower back, the back of the neck, an arm band, and right near the pussy/bush.

I know they will not look too hot when they are 60 or 70 years old.........but even without the tattoes, they would not exactly be getting people all hot and bothered.

I LOVE BENDING A GIRL OVER WITH A GREAT ASS AND TATTOE ABOVE IT AND GOING TO TOWN ORALLY FIRST.......THEN BANGING IT ALL THE WAY HOME.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I think that was on point wombat, and to be honest no one is really looking at your tatts at age 70 with the exception of a nurse, doctor, or great great grandchild

for my 2nd tatt I went back to my parent's home and borrowed a book they'd had before I was born with a particular art pertaining to my family's ancestry.........

even then with my tattoo artist we sat down for hours picking out each piece, making sure we could get every color like it was in the era the pieces were created, it came out well

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Of course it's only my opinion, but I don't like them. I think they only detract from the natural beauty of women and as for men, I couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I think that was on point wombat, and to be honest no one is really looking at your tatts at age 70 with the exception of a nurse, doctor, or great great grandchild

for my 2nd tatt I went back to my parent's home and borrowed a book they'd had before I was born with a particular art pertaining to my family's ancestry.........

even then with my tattoo artist we sat down for hours picking out each piece, making sure we could get every color like it was in the era the pieces were created, it came out well
    I wish i could find a symbol that means total acceptance, tolerance and embracing all races, religions, genders etc........... any ideas? that would be my next one.

would appreciate any help on this from anyone!