Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default sexy brunette

who is she?

5 Star Poster

I am saying that this blonde girl is most likely her, but highly editted. But the brown haired GG on the left in this other photo is not her... That is my whole point. Two totally different people.

If you go through the thread on the other site, you will see she was posting some photos of a swimsuit model as well and admitted to posting some fake pictures of a model and claiming they were her.

I am not saying Kelly is fake... I am saying Kelly has some wierd issues of claiming to be people she isn't.

These might even be 3 different people. Who knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kellycompare22_139.jpg 
Views:	1074 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	78535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yaknow020070114103627_702.jpg 
Views:	1073 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	78536  

5 Star Poster

Damn...a guy can't get any sleep or he misses out! Why would Kelly bother faking out a bunch of strangers? I tend to want to believe her. On the other hand, Vicki is no fool, and I trust her.
    Your cell phone takes pictures, obviously Kelly...or your man's does. I'm sure you could send up a photo here with a HA note....but you've been nice here so far, and it's not as though you're claiming to be Cleopatra's reincarnation or anything. Personally, I'm not sure what anyone would have to gain by pretending to be Kelly Shore, TS hottie from Louisville. Those photos Vicki put up....damn it's tough to call. They don't look like you at all.
    But I've had people staring at group photos I'm in and say, which one is you?
    I'm like, are you blind? Right there in the center!

5 Star Poster

I am not sure about the first one.....the mouth and lips look like her in my opinion...

Vicki, I don't want to be impolite, but even you look very different in some of your pictures. Your avatar picture for example looks very different from some of your other pics.
    Hope I didn't offend you

hehe... Touche... The difference is I have had a lot of surgery over the years. If you watch Trans Beauty Queens 15 or Rogue Adventures 15 and then watch Shemale Supersluts or Up Close and Virtual you might have a hard time believing I am the same person. However, the transition is definitely easy to follow if you goto my web site or Yahoo Group. If you goto my web site, you will see all my recent pix look pretty similar.

I think the differences here are much more obvious... If she looked like the brunette, she would not have spent money on surgery to say, look like the blonde girl. She would already have been perfect. 2+2 does not equal 5. We have surgery to evolve and look more feminine, not look more artificial.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I am not sure about the first one.....the mouth and lips look like her in my opinion...

Vicki, I don't want to be impolite, but even you look very different in some of your pictures. Your avatar picture for example looks very different from some of your other pics.
    Hope I didn't offend you

hehe... Touche... The difference is I have had a lot of surgery over the years. If you watch Trans Beauty Queens 15 or Rogue Adventures 15 and then watch Shemale Supersluts or Up Close and Virtual you might have a hard time believing I am the same person. However, the transition is definitely easy to follow if you goto my web site or Yahoo Group. If you goto my web site, you will see all my recent pix look pretty similar.

I think the differences here are much more obvious... If she looked like the brunette, she would not have spent money on surgery to say, look like the blonde girl. She would already have been perfect. 2+2 does not equal 5. We have surgery to evolve and look more feminine, not look more artificial.
    Thanks for not being offended Vicki....
    That would be totally heartbreaking to me as I adore you and your work. Btw. your avatar picture is by far the most beautiful pic of you at least in my humble opinion.

I am just saying everybody should give her a break, being confronted as a "possible" fake, true or not ( and I certainly want to belive her ) puts a lot of stress on somebody even if it's all "only" virtual.

Professional Poster

Oh I’ve missed all of this. So let me catch up. There's a new super hot girl posting here who has lots of guys drooling all over her (understandably). And now people are saying she is not real, or some of her pics are fake or something. Who knows all I can say is I checked out her gallery and all the pics there as far as I can see are the same person, and the same fucking gorgeous person as that. Is the world becoming a more paranoid place or is it just internet forums. I’m not saying that she definitely did not post a couple of pics they may not be her. But things are pretty bad when the only way someone can convince people they are genuine is to set up meeting's with people in person as evidence, that's just fucked up and unfair on the person in question. I claim to be a 26 year old male from the UK, maybe im an alien from some intergalactic planet but oh yeah, IM NOT.......... . As far as I can see she has shown us many pics of her which is more than what 90% of people here do, and I hope she keeps on posting them and does not become another girl who is driven away by another hungangels witchhunt. I want to believe in her and not just because she is fucking hot but my faith in human nature tells me to.
    Maybe ill be proven wrong but I would rather that than persecuting someone falsely.

I’ve got your back Kelly, keep posting and whatever you do don't run away.

Veteran Poster

There's really only one way to solve this controversy. Kelly may have to take a trip to Buddy Wood's Neighborhood. I promise to document her visit so there will be absolutely no question as to what she truly looks like or who she is. All the pics I see are of hot girls so I could care less if 1, 2 or 3 versions of her show up.

Buddy

http://www.grooby.com/videotrailers/Emailtrailer1.wmv

I'm not concerned about it lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Oh come on people, does Allanah Starr look the same as she did 3 years ago? You'd think they weren't even the same person. She had brown eyes then, and blue eyes now, bigger boobs, more facial work, etcetera, etcetera.

Does it matter if Kelly Shore is a fake? She seems nice. And so what if she is (I'm not judging) she isn't mean about herself or to anyone else.

Chill.

If sex is a weapon, my gun's loaded.

I vote for Buddy's solution.

Of course, you all know why.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell