Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06
    Of course, I made this thread when I first came to HA I believe.
    7000 posts in less than a year? And I thought Nite Rider needed a life. Mahalo

Matt
    Listen here bitch most of my post count is saying thank you or welcome....I have manners!
    Don't make me go all Echimandu on yo' ass and choke you like I do my chicken. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Matt
    Listen here bitch most of my post count is saying thank you or welcome....I have manners!
    Don't make me go all Echimandu on yo' ass and choke you like I do my chicken. Mahalo

Matt
    I think your chicken is dead by now with all the choking you do.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Matt

Matt
    I think your chicken is dead by now with all the choking you do.
    You kidding me? With all these years of resistance training, it's one of the strongest muscles in my body. Anyways, enjoy your sub-zero weather this weekend KS while I bask in the balmy 50's of Texas. You know silicone freezes about -17 C. Mahalo

Matt

Veteran Poster

I didn't reread this 15 page necropost. However, I will answer the question.

I don't know. My two LTRs have been with TS ~ one FTM and one MTF. There are still TS of both pursuasions who I'd wrestle with. My order of preference goes: BB, FTM, MTF, GG. However, I find myself in complicated physical friendships with girls, MTF or GG, easier because we let our guard down around eachother more. Guys are more emotionally distant, I find it hard to be close friends with men (unlike my sister whose friends have been at least half male). Men, especially in bed, try to be all stoic whereas girls flip around and scream and moan.

I believe my soul mate, my husband, is biologically male though.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    I didn't reread this 15 page necropost. However, I will answer the question.

I don't know. My two LTRs have been with TS ~ one FTM and one MTF. There are still TS of both pursuasions who I'd wrestle with. My order of preference goes: BB, FTM, MTF, GG.
    BB? So you have a thing for hobbits? WOO HOO!! You can wrestle me anytime Zoey. Mahalo

Matt

I want true honest down to earth relatioship for long term hence my name

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I've been pretty anti "relationship" most of my life, personally. The most important thing for me would be open, honest, normal communication. Nothing in the world beats a great conversation.

I work at a nightclub, which makes sex pretty easy for me. Just hooking up with a girl has become boring.

I think everyone at some point pursues a relationship.
    I prefer relationships I am currently in one but a lot of the stress from being quote unquote stealth has gotten to me after about a year of it, I have always been open and honest about who and what I am I wish I could find a guy that would accpet me no matter not that I don't care about him but it hurts that he is ashamed
    .... I thought the goal of ts women is to just blend in never have to tekll the world youre ts just be female be content

the answer is too easy... none wants a relationship

Well Kelly Shore I just got to it.

This is my first post here. I read most of post here but never saw a topic that was fit enough for a response.

I hate T-girls that complain that there aren't heterosexual guys that are into them. I'm straight and I love T-girls. Have I been with one? No. Am I gonna pay to be with one? No. Frankly I think its degrading for anyone to pay to have sex.

Sex is a means to connect with someone, someone you love and care. And you can't 'love and care' each and every person you bump into in a club.

My point being if I ever be with a T-girl it'll be in a relationship. Or even a girl. When I mean relationship I don't mean marriage, but $200 or whatever the going rate is or even a one night stand.

There you have it!

Default absolutely would

would absolutely have a relationship with a ts again. was with one girl for a year, only parted because she had to move and i was tied to a job. trans girls are girls period. am attracted to feminine people, and openminded people, so tgirls fit the bill perfectly. plus theres opportunity for amazing sex, with plenty of variety. whats not to love.
    pic of me so you know i'm not your standard "troll type"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bryan2007_101.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	425.9 KB 
ID:	162124