Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jane

Rookie Poster

Wow, great post. I was wondering however if anybody has any more pictures of Jane having a "moment" ?

Also Senchai, in regards to your role in Grooby, can you sustain a living off that specific job, or do you work elsewhere as well.... just curious!

There is no good and no bad - but thinking makes it so...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

J - Asians genetic make-up generally makes their heads look larger to us than a caucasians might. On top of that, if she's been taking hormones from young her body might have grown at different rates. Took a quick look at your posts and you don't seem to have a lot of positive things to say about anything, if you don't like someone or something that somebody else does, there isn't the need for you to pipe in with your negativisms, just leave that post alone to those who might appreciate that type.

T-Chaser -

Yeah just about manage to scrape a living (ahem). I do have other businesses but the adult ones are far more lucrative.

Rookie Poster

Sanchai, thanks for the reply boss. Sounds like you've got things figured out... Also, you gave a good response to J. Diversity is something to be acknowledged in a positive light. I mean, what if everyone looked the same...? It would be a bland planet.

There is no good and no bad - but thinking makes it so...