Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by aimee_girl
    Ezed your post makes absolutely no sense
    Allow me to help you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

Default Re: Question for anyone who likes to get topped

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    I have been topped about half a dozen times. I loved it. Actually would love t ohave a dick inside me every day. The problem is anytime I have been fucked I have a major case of the farts for days afterwards. My question is for all of you that are topped regularly does this go away and your body just gets used to it or do you just have to deal with farting after every time you are fucked?

Thanks,
    Chris
    It's what I miss most - a girl who can really top and loves it. I've been topped plenty of times but it's been a while - got a nice quickie from a hot Mexican girl October but she was done before I could feel that wonderful "fullness" you get when a girl's been hammering away at your for a while, as you jerk yourself to heaven. Am I gay? lol Who cares - I just know it's a totally awesome feeling. I sometimes daydream of finding a wonderful girl who could top me regularly here in the NYC area - sigh.

Vanished,
    You've got that right having a cock deep up your ass is the best feeling in the world. I don't even really need to touch my cock while being topped and I cum like mad.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    Vanished,
    You've got that right having a cock deep up your ass is the best feeling in the world. I don't even really need to touch my cock while being topped and I cum like mad.
    I know Callahac - especially when my girl is banging that prostate hard and deep - oh my God~!!!! Maybe I'll get lucky and find another girl in NYC area like my lover Melanie .... any takers? Very low mileage on me! lol