Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question for anyone who likes to get topped

I have been topped about half a dozen times. I loved it. Actually would love t ohave a dick inside me every day. The problem is anytime I have been fucked I have a major case of the farts for days afterwards. My question is for all of you that are topped regularly does this go away and your body just gets used to it or do you just have to deal with farting after every time you are fucked?

Thanks,
    Chris

Never had that problem. Now sitting after an intense session with a well-endowed girl is something else....

Default Re: Question for anyone who likes to get topped

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    I have been topped about half a dozen times. I loved it. Actually would love t ohave a dick inside me every day. The problem is anytime I have been fucked I have a major case of the farts for days afterwards. My question is for all of you that are topped regularly does this go away and your body just gets used to it or do you just have to deal with farting after every time you are fucked?

Thanks,
    Chris
    WISH I COULD HELP. I HAVE TRIED GETTING TOPPED ABOUT 6 TIMES.......MOST TIMES I GIVE UP FROM THE PAIN.......BUT ONE GIRL GOT INSIDE ME AND WENT SLOWLY. STILL FELT A BURNING SENSATION EVEN WITH TONS OF LUBE AND HER 5 INCH DICK.

I GUESS AIR GETS PUSHED IN WHEN GETTING FUCKED. I WOULD ALSO TRY A GAY BOARD 9LIKE CRAIGS LIST) AND JUST ASK THERE AS THERE WOULD BE A TON MORE GUYS GETTING FUCKED THERE.........I THINK MOST OF THE GUYS HERE ARE EITHER TOPS, SUCK ONLY, OR NEVER BEEN WITH A TS.

BEST OF LUCK...........THERE IS ALWAYS BEANO!!!!

Was topped once. The girl wrapped me tightly in a 30' rope then pulled it quickly running down the hall.

I spun around the room like a whirlling Dervish. Then I hit the wall and fell over. It made me dizzy.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Well, considering the forum, even this still seems like an odd topic for polite conversation.

I've honestly only put my dick in three different girls assholes, and one TV's. The TV loved it, the GG girls had various levels of enthusiasm towards it, but they said it kinda hurt. And I don't even have a huge dick.

I've never had anything up my ass, so I really couldn't say.

I would say the bottom line is either ass fucking is done for lust, in some cases, or love. Things happen.

Senior Member Junior Poster

i have been topped many times, and sometimes i do fart for a while afterwards, but never for more than a few minutes, an hour at most, and yes, it is because of the air being pumped into ur rectum with the strokes of the person's cock

Been topped many times..never had that problem. Like Ecstatic, I've had trouble sitting. Even that, though mostly disipates by the time I finish driving home.

HH

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Was topped once. The girl wrapped me tightly in a 30' rope then pulled it quickly running down the hall.

I spun around the room like a whirlling Dervish. Then I hit the wall and fell over. It made me dizzy.
    ROFL......

callahac hun.... I would def. say that anal can make u *windy* lol - for an hour or two at most.... Im thinkin the reasons william said...

but days...?

nah ure just a farty bastad...

5 Star Poster

That's my man Ezed!