Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by calitexas
    kelly. fake. easy call.
    You would think so, but some guys are actually that fucking stupid.
    i'm not sure wat "it" is either, but you were harassing her a week ago and your comments were uncalled for

Junior Poster

[quote="Arianna"]I asked irishrose/Kelly to post a pic holding up a piece of paper with a date about 4 days ago, but the faker never posted one. But I really love it when faceless cockbandits rally behind such a person, putting themselves clearly in the desperate loser category.

A colleague swears he has seen the same 'kelly' photos on other websites/chatrooms. The 'person' was known to ask guys a lot of questions about their cocks, how they masterbate, etc. 'She' seemed to be very clued up on the intricasies of dicks than most women would, so probably could be a middle aged gay guy trying to play out his fantasies with teenage males.

The guys who PM'd 'her' is this correct?

So why dont 'kelly' send in a photo holding a sheet of paper with today's date and the website address?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by discodavis69
    Quote Originally Posted by calitexas
    kelly. fake. easy call.
    You would think so, but some guys are actually that fucking stupid.
    i'm not sure wat "it" is either, but you were harassing her a week ago and your comments were uncalled for
    So where's your photo, dickhead?

why do you want my photo so bad, i think your gonna do something nasty to it like put my face on your body, ahhhhhhhhhh

This thread is hilarious -- some of you have way too much time on your hand -- and need I restate again a "shemale" is a generic term for transexual. She has reliterated to you that she does in fact have boobs just not implants. They were grown from hormones. I don't have implants either mine are from hormones too, and I've been living as a girl since I was twelve. I attended high school etc and had a psychologist evaluate me like a transexual is supposed to or in your case "SHEMALE" lol -- Get off your high horse and stop calling people names you are such a drama queen Discodavis Do you put on make up on the side and do shows too? Tell us where we can go see your show your worse than a bitter drag queen. No need for all this drama!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    This thread is hilarious -- some of you have way too much time on your hand -- and need I restate again a "shemale" is a generic term for transexual. She has reliterated to you that she does in fact have boobs just not implants. They were grown from hormones. I don't have implants either mine are from hormones too, and I've been living as a girl since I was twelve. I attended high school etc and had a psychologist evaluate me like a transexual is supposed to or in your case "SHEMALE" lol -- Get off your high horse and stop calling people names you are such a drama queen Discodavis Do you put on make up on the side and do shows too? Tell us where we can go see your show your worse than a bitter drag queen. No need for all this drama!

ok thank you for you life story, the only reason why i'm having this argument with adrianna is because she left nasty comments to a girl called kelly "her user name is irish_rose", kelly is a gg and she wants to be a tg and adrianna doesnt beleive her (i dont have a clue either) but adrianna doesnt have a valid reason if this girl is tellin the truth or not and yet she still harrasing kelly for wantin to be a tg, its out of order and she needs proof, i will join adrianna side if she is right

ok thank you for you life story, the only reason why i'm having this argument with adrianna is because she left nasty comments to a girl called kelly "her user name is irish_rose", kelly is a gg and she wants to be a tg and adrianna doesnt beleive her (i dont have a clue either) but adrianna doesnt have a valid reason if this girl is tellin the truth or not and yet she still harrasing kelly for wantin to be a tg, its out of order and she needs proof, i will join adrianna side if she is right
    There should be no sides, it's between them -- the best thing to do is to ignore it and focus on something more entertaining and not so ANNOYING and detrimental.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Rookie Poster

There should be no sides, it's between them -- the best thing to do is to ignore it and focus on something more entertaining and not so ANNOYING and detrimental.

i'll get back to you on that, you seem nice and laid back and you've got a good point.

i'll get back to you on that, you seem nice and laid back and you've got a good point.
    because I am the hormones do that lol its all that built up testorone you have lol

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Rookie Poster

But what you obviously don't know is that "irish_rose" was giving ME shit monthes ago. And learn to spell my name correctly, you illiterate moron.
    its common sence that you cant call people illiterate from mispelling names because they can be spelted in hundreds of diffrent ways. ok i joined this forum today but i reviewed it over the past week or so, so i didnt read any of the comments she left months ago, wat was she saying to you for e.g.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Mr Cuddles-

I have been guily of this in the past- especially with VR- which is a long dead argument, and for those of you who thrived on it, love to say we actually get a long now.
    I can honestly say that I am very happy with how Allanah and I have progressed. We do get along now. I had one of the best IM's ever with her last week. It was really nice.