Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Poll: is Kelly a fake?

Am I alone in thinking whether 'kelly' is a fake? Could 'she' be a man who is posting these photos and having fun with the replies. There are many guys on here with minds like 15 year old virgins who havent seen the real thing. It would appear Im not the only one, so why not have a poll.

As anyone on here met 'her'? Why doesnt she get photos with her holding one of her shemale pics, with the daily paper.

This thing is getting tired. But you have to laugh at those guys who are writing to her

Default Re: Poll: is Kelly a fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by templek
    There are many guys on here with minds like 15 year old virgins who havent seen the real thing.
    Yeah, like Corvette Dude. He'd rather insult me, a real TS, than use his brain and recognize all the indications this jackass has given us. Oh, that's right. According to him, because I haven't gotten implants yet, I'm just a CD. But, then again, any guy who names himself after an out-of-style, dick-shaped car must be pretty insecure: not to mention angry. What an easy-to-read dork.

But there have been others playing this little game on HA too. I'm sure some will remember "Brenda", who never had any pics and was obsessed with surgeries; especially pumping. TS fiction junkies, for the most part, just creep me the fuck out.

What a Fuckin' Moron!!!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Live and let live

Quote Originally Posted by aimee_girl
    I would wager that more than half of the members of this forum and for that matter people on the web are not who they really are. If they seek fun being someone else why should we care.
    Arianna I bet you are not even who you are the way you portray yourself on the forum. It is either your way or the highway, I say no way. A lot of us are real tired of hearing your venom on a daily basis, chill out and let the forum serve its purpose
    Corvettedude sounds like a real cool guy to me
    As a new member in this forum this is what I've observed to date. There are only 2 agendas in action here (for the most part)

1. Sharing pics
    2. Throwing insults at each other

The site was well thought out and alot of work has went into it. It's a shame it is loosing it's vibrance because of a few loose lugnuts.

There are two essential tools in life. Duct Tape & WD40. If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Mr Cuddles-

I would have to agree with you that the throwing insults part is a major agenda here on HA.

I have been guily of this in the past- especially with VR- which is a long dead argument, and for those of you who thrived on it, love to say we actually get a long now.

As I posted recently, regarding another topic, some posters here will try to hide under the 'free speech', 'public board', 'i have the right to say whatever i want' umbrellas when in fact, they are using their public opinions to purposely try to be mean and insulting towards others. It's very easy to scrutinize someone who is much more visible and public than someone who is poster hiding behind a pc.

Funny thing is when you try to defend yourself, or you complain about it- you are sometimes seen as the bad person for doing so.

Hence, why I have made a resolution not to address these matters any longer unless they are grossly untrue.

It's the same reason why I have withdrawn from participating in some boards, review forums, or topics of conversation. I simply refuse to further fuel people who thrive on attemtiping to make others feel bad or look bad.

I am a very opiniated person and I have found that it's best to share those opinions in private, with close friends, rather than making a big public ordeal about it. Especially my negative opinions.

Somethings are done and resolved better privately. I have worked towards such things in the past, and have found the end result to be much better than playing it out on a public foum.

I think that there is definately a lot of power in not giving in to the negativity and being able to rise above in unscathed.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

Default hi

Well you's both are fakes, Kelly has no dick and Arianna has no tits, both has bad as each other.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Arianna does have breasts just not implants.

Not sure what is between Kelly's legs as I have never been in between her legs, though she is very attractive and pretty regardless.

And if she does not want to tell the board, or is post op, or pre, or what have you- it is really no one's business.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Default Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by discodavis69
    Well you's both are fakes, Kelly has no dick and Arianna has no tits, both has bad as each other.
    Does it matter? All that's important is what you think yourselves. At the end of the day, life goes on.

If they're blatently ripping off someone's pic they'll be found out. But in the meantime, no one's hurting anyone. All happy.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Not sure what is between Kelly's legs as I have never been in between her legs, though she is very attractive and pretty regardless.

And if she does not want to tell the board, or is post op, or pre, or what have you- it is really no one's business.
    Well said, Allanah. I've never met Kelly so I don't know the deets and really don't care. I've interacted with her on another forum in very friendly manner and she's seems cool to me. I don't comprehend why some folks need to rank on others. That to me is very uncool.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by discodavis69
    Allanah may be too nice and too polite to stoop this low. But I think she knows me well enough by now to know how much I admire and respect her, and appreciate her position on the topic of flame wars. Allanah, you fucking ROCK, mama, and I you have my full support on that. :-*

But me? Well, I was essentially labeled as a confrontational bitch on this forum about two years now. So I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with telling either you or Corvette Dude to GO FUCK YOUR SKANK-WHORE MOTHER IN HER JIZZ-FILLED EAR.
    No i'd rather not, i only fuck t-girls and unfortunely for you, you dont qualifly!. wat you were saying to kelly is uncalled for but i have to agree "she" does need to do something with her hair nd she doesnt reign surpreme as shemale.

Professional Poster

For a rookie who is only on his 3rd post, discodavis69 seems to be going out of his way to be obnoxious to people.
    It seems to be an unfortunate trend here these days.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time