Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I know Kelly from College I think

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I asked irishrose/Kelly to post a pic holding up a piece of paper with a date about 4 days ago, but the faker never posted one. But I really love it when faceless cockbandits rally behind such a person, putting themselves clearly in the desperate loser category.

And, Corvette dude, YOU ARE a dork. Btw I saw your no-photo profile on En Femme. You're a vertically challenged car salesman from Colorado - not to mention a gullible asskisser. So fuck you, shorty.
    And a retired U.S. Navy SEAL, do you really want to continue fuckin' with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    which Kelly?

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

kelly is a fake

i am a hot and sexy shemale with a cock and tits and i like ass sex and cocks and i love tits

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Mr Cuddles-

I would have to agree with you that the throwing insults part is a major agenda here on HA.

I have been guily of this in the past- especially with VR- which is a long dead argument, and for those of you who thrived on it, love to say we actually get a long now.

As I posted recently, regarding another topic, some posters here will try to hide under the 'free speech', 'public board', 'i have the right to say whatever i want' umbrellas when in fact, they are using their public opinions to purposely try to be mean and insulting towards others. It's very easy to scrutinize someone who is much more visible and public than someone who is poster hiding behind a pc.

Funny thing is when you try to defend yourself, or you complain about it- you are sometimes seen as the bad person for doing so.

Hence, why I have made a resolution not to address these matters any longer unless they are grossly untrue.

It's the same reason why I have withdrawn from participating in some boards, review forums, or topics of conversation. I simply refuse to further fuel people who thrive on attemtiping to make others feel bad or look bad.

I am a very opiniated person and I have found that it's best to share those opinions in private, with close friends, rather than making a big public ordeal about it. Especially my negative opinions.

Somethings are done and resolved better privately. I have worked towards such things in the past, and have found the end result to be much better than playing it out on a public foum.

I think that there is definately a lot of power in not giving in to the negativity and being able to rise above in unscathed.

Class and Dignity always with this Lady.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    which Kelly?
    you...if you went to Illinois State

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Rookie Poster

I can't honestly believe that some people here are so blind that they cannot see that Kelly's sig...and all of her pics...are so obviously fake. I don't know who the fuck she/he/it is...but for those of you who think that "she" is real...wake the fuck up. Her pics look like her head is a china doll.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamans
    I can't honestly believe that some people here are so blind that they cannot see that Kelly's sig...and all of her pics...are so obviously fake. I don't know who the fuck she/he/it is...but for those of you who think that "she" is real...wake the fuck up. Her pics look like her head is a china doll
    No offence but you talk about people being blind maybe if you opened your eyes a bit wider you would see this thread is not even about kelly shore.

Its about the other kelly ie (equation) kelly = irish rose = big dick

And kelly shore does exist and is a real TS. Feast your eyes upon this it is pretty conclusive.

And if that does not do it for you, how about these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pg3986020070116135818860456_203_135.jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	79265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_7_564_100.jpg 
Views:	574 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	79266  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamans
    I can't honestly believe that some people here are so blind that they cannot see that Kelly's sig...and all of her pics...are so obviously fake. I don't know who the fuck she/he/it is...but for those of you who think that "she" is real...wake the fuck up. Her pics look like her head is a china doll
    Look she may of possibly posted a few pics in the past on other forums that were not her but that's hardly a hanging offence. The girl in the avatar is her it's just that the pics have been photoshopped and appear a bit shiny.

Oh and before some people say how do you know she's a TS and not a GG prentending to be, then maybe these will answer your question.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kellynude3_156_113.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	79267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kellynude2_165_396.jpg 
Views:	574 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	79268  

Rookie Poster

Default I volunteer to find out the truth

Hi Kelly (and everyone else that appears to be obsessed with her!) -

You have certainly caused an uproar! count me as one who thinks you are 'real'. I have a propostion for you, which should settle this issue. I live near Louisville, and i will gladly travel there to put an end to all this speculation, as long as you will cooperate. I am willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the board to find out if Kelly is: 1) as pretty in person as her pictures appear 2) if her tits are the result of hormones or impants 3) whether or not she has a cock!

i know this is a great sacrafice, but it is one i am willing to make for the good of all HA members!

the life of a repo man is always intense...