Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

those may be a pain in the ass but they add to the fun factor of the game ur playing (unless its a FPS or RTS of course)

Junior Poster

Anyone looking forward to Bioshock and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

A friend of mine has been getting heavily into Carbon, JWBL. The first thing I asked him was "Did they include a Hemi Cuda?"

They did. He also said the game was completely out of control. Sounds like they did a great job with it.

Professional Poster

LOL....SeanChai shot me in the back on BF2, I got him back though.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    He also said the game was completely out of control. Sounds like they did a great job with it.
    hes right, the games off the hook. the only complaint i hear about it is the over realistic shinyness of the cars in the game but i never notice it

Rookie Poster

BF2 rules, I love it especially when online.

But most of my friends prefer CS which I cant really argue against, it is a blinding game.

Not played NFS Carbon yet, to be honest the last NFS I played was undeground 2 and thats going back a while lol. I didn't think much of Ghost Reacon Advanced Warfighter so I'm not that bothered about the second one but I am looking forward to BioShock, now that looks like a great game.

I think I might have to grab myself Okami soon, thats supposed to be brilliant and the Sega Mega Drive Collection, theres always time for some Retro.

The ultimate game I think everyone is waiting on has to be GTA 4 for PS3 and XBOX 360. But unfortunately there aint much info on it yet only rumours.

Veteran Poster

Oh shit, I also forgot to mention that I love to play the free online games, two in particular: Diablo II and Starcraft. God bless Battle.net's freeness, since I'm a poor college kid who can't (and doesn't want to) pay for and play WoW.

u should look into Albatross 18. its a free online golf game, unless u want items that can only be bought with cookies...and cookies cost $$$ though there are items u can get with normal currency.

if you liked hot shots golf then u should like this. if u never played hot shots golf then atleast try it...its a 300 meg download so other than maybe an hour outta your life, whaddya got to lose?

http://www.albatross18.com

cheers

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Tee hee. I'm a big BIG retrogamer. I was doing Atari 2600 when I was 6 years old, and have gotten back into collecting that stuff...
    Funny, I was just discussing getting my Atari 2600 & hooking it up to the massive movie projector & PA system in my band's rehearsal space in NYC.

But generally I'm PC: Starcraft addict.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    The ultimate game I think everyone is waiting on has to be GTA 4 for PS3 and XBOX 360. But unfortunately there aint much info on it yet only rumours.
    I'm not waiting for GTA 4, it'll be like the rest of the series. For X360, we're waiting for Halo 3 and Gears of War 2