Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

I've currently got a Wii60 combination, don't really play pc games much anymore.

Oh and blackmagic, it is not even remotley possible to play xbox360 games on the original xbox, even with a ahrd drive upgrade, it's incredibly more complex than that.

stillies77

hell yes i am a gamer...getting a wii on feb 14th

have an xbox 360 and a DS already

anyone on xbox live can add me

Gamertag = AgtStillies

Veteran Poster

I've spent so many hours this break playing Madden 07 and Kingdom Hearts too. Also finally beat Resident Evil 4 for the Cube, and then got the PS2 version as a gift. Roomie got Wii, so I may play that some.

Tee hee. I'm a big BIG retrogamer. I was doing Atari 2600 when I was 6 years old, and have gotten back into collecting that stuff. I'm not sure why NES didn't appeal to me in the late 80's (actually, by then I had switched over to computer games). When I was a kid we were kinda poor, so I was always a little behind the curve, but I vaguely remember the pre-videogame crash days. I recently played and almost perfect game of Pitfall!. I've got an Intellivison and Colecovision as well.

Not too long ago I picked up a Sega Dreamcast for next to nothing but that's about the newest system that I play with.

-Tara

Gold Poster

More nude shots please, Tara ... Hee-hee.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    nude shots playing Atari?

-Tara
    Sure! There's a new genre!

I love your figure, girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    My favorite thing to do is go on public servers in FPS games and do annoying things like constantly spawn snipe the enemy. Very fun to be annoying.

Other games I've played: Everquest (blah), Ultima Online (I loved it), Acheron's Call (worst game ever). I own WoW but have never installed it or played it. The graphics are too cartooney for me.
    play cs 1.6/source, ut2k4 or fear (speeking of which the Fear Multiplayer is free and u can get it on fileshack)?

btw, dont get into wow...its a wate of time imho...there are better mmos out

currently im playing Albatross18 http://www.albatross18.com
    Counter Strike 1.6 and Source
    Fear Multiplayer http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9272...R.+Combat+1.07
    and Lineage 2 http://www.lineage2.com on a private server[/url]

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

2 games.
    Can't get off them - should try some new PC stuff - any advice? Especially for FPS or Guild type games.

WoW - love it.
    Battlefield 2 - I rock!
    Actually liked Battlefield Vietnam better for it's mis en scene so hope they redo it - was dissapointed with Battlefield 2142 - too complicated compared to the earlier Battlefields.
    seanchai

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Now that counter strike is practically free, I say all you pc owners download (oops I mean buy) a copy and we all have HUNG ANGELS DEATHMATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already have my squad assembled, although I think it would be cool if each time had a woman, don't know who I'd choose considering Vicki is the only gamer I know of OF THE opposite sex on here

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ