Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

I'm not much of a gamer, but I own a Dreamcast, and tons of games. It's still a good system, and you can purchase one with a handful of games on eBay cheap. I'm debating whether or not I'll get a 360 or a P3. Any suggestions?

Platinum Poster

i forgot the original thread we talked about it ... but i just bought "grand theft auto vice city stories" ... cant wait to play it

I'm addicted to Dead Rising right now, looks amazing on my new HDTV.

C'est La Vie!

I'm hooked on NFL2K2 on my Dreamcast...lol...I need a newer system.

Gold Poster

I currently own a modded xbox with about 100 games but it's kinda boring me now but i guess you can expect that from current gen stuff.

I don't i'll purchase a wii until they come out with some good games that aren't so kiddy and isn't a port of a ps2 or xbox game.

Professional Poster

recently found this
    one of the best games ever developed by the scene
    ftp://ftp.scene.org/pub/parties/2006....184-win32.zip

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I currently own a modded xbox with about 100 games but it's kinda boring me know but i guess you can expect that from current gen stuff.

I don't i'll purchase a wii until they come out with some good games that aren't so kiddy and isn't a port of a ps2 or xbox game.
    deborification for your "modded" xbox

http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/Main_Page

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    I don't know if I would really consider myself a gamer. I'm rather picky when it comes to some of the games mentioned. I did like Tomb Raider. X-Men Legends 1 & 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance are definitely my favorite games within the last few years. Mainly I stick to sports games. NBA Live (which sucked big time for the '07 version), NBA 2K, Smackdown vs. Raw and Madden Football.

Ahem...anyone know of any sports game tourney? I would love to play some REAL competition.
    You can always try those madden or live tournaments 2008 ones are coming soon but those guys take that so seriously i guess when there is a million at stake people tend to get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    I don't know if I would really consider myself a gamer. I'm rather picky when it comes to some of the games mentioned. I did like Tomb Raider. X-Men Legends 1 & 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance are definitely my favorite games within the last few years. Mainly I stick to sports games. NBA Live (which sucked big time for the '07 version), NBA 2K, Smackdown vs. Raw and Madden Football.

Ahem...anyone know of any sports game tourney? I would love to play some REAL competition.
    I just played NBA2K for the P3. Amazing graphics. Shooting free throws is a pain though.