Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Default Is anyone here a gamer?

I'm just curious if anyone else 'round these parts play video games. I don't have the new consoles, but I do have Super Nintendo, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, PlayStation (1 & 2), Dreamcast, GameCube, Xbox... and a slew of emulators and roms if you wanna count those.

I finished Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess early this month and am still playing through Final Fantasy XII, and recently came across a retranslation (from Japanese to English for those not in the know) of Final Fantasy VI which makes me love that game more than ever.

I love PC games too, but my laptop barely plays MP3s without studdering, let alone any higher end games.

Anyway, I could go on all night about games, but is anyone else here into them?

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Right now i'm addicted to
    Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory (pc)
    http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/enemyterritory/

Veteran Poster

yeah, recently moded my xbox well more or less did an upgrade. I can pretty much play almost any xbox 360 game as well as the origional xbox games, that shit aint easy to do but its well worth it..

im playing the zelda also and the new splinter cell these days....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    yeah, recently moded my xbox well more or less did an upgrade. I can pretty much play almost any xbox 360 game as well as the origional xbox games, that shit aint easy to do but its well worth it..
    Yeah, I modded my Xbox as well with an Xecuter 3 CE chip and put in a 120GB hard drive. Mostly been using it for media stuff and playing SNES and GBA roms. Xbox Media Center is the shit.

Also, did you mean that you play 360 games on Xbox 1? Cause if so, I missed something major on Xbox-Scene.com lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Someone brought over an X-Box with Halo 2 and some Splinter Cell games recently and I couldn't handle playing for more than 10 minutes (despite being interested in Splinter Cell games in the past). Used to play a bunch though. Wish I could have all that money back now.

Just ordered a Nintendo DS with Nintendogs just to have something cute and fun to use when bored.

Waiting on Half Life 2: Episode Two (the only franchise I still feel a need to have to try the new installments out).
    Heh, Nintendogs... I wonder how many non-gamers bought a DS just for that game...

I have the Xbox version of Half-Life 2, too bad it's just the barebones single-player campaign. Awesome game and franchise though. Hm, I though Episode 2 was out by now. I gotta get myself a 360/PS3 for when the port comes out.

That or finally get around to building a PC which I've been meaning to do for ages...

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default .................................................

been gaming for decades

modded ps2 torrent downloads keep the games fresh and easily burnt
    was thinking about getting a PS3 but I'm waiting to hear back from some folks that just updated the firmware Sony interestingly put out days ago to prevent lawsuits in the long run

might get an Xbox 360, feel like an idiot for not snagging one up right before Xmas for $100 on Amazon.com

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I have the wii and zelda, and also some older console games... but WoW has taken over my life once again with the expansion...

Junior Poster

Ultima Online - 6xGM on Siege Perilous.

but don't tell anyone.. really, just don't.

Veteran Poster

Just got a Wii this past holiday with Zelda.

Pretty fun system

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

X360. I'm 70 hours into Elder Scrolls IV.