Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

its alot of money to spend for 6 hours of gameplay....but i guess its all about xbox live..i just bought the 360 so i dont have too much input on it yet...i bought some used games that i new were very good.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

stillies77

you can hit me on xbox live

Gamertag = AgtStillies

will do...id be up already but i have to run some cat5 under my carpet so i dont trip over it....system is no where near my router...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I haven't had as much time for gaming as I want, but here goes:

Mideval Total War II - Strategy
    Dungeons and Dragons Online - Role Playing Game (RPG)
    Heros of Might and Magic 5 - Strategy

I buy games and then never open or play them. I just get weak sometimes. I have Quake 4, Doom 3, etc.

I am waiting on the next installment of Unreal Tournament. I play on Instagib Capture the Flag ladders where I either play as TempTatioN or Sh3m@le B1tcH. My favorite game of all time was Quake 2 CTF. I haven't played a game I like more.

My favorite thing to do is go on public servers in FPS games and do annoying things like constantly spawn snipe the enemy. Very fun to be annoying.

Other games I've played: Everquest (blah), Ultima Online (I loved it), Acheron's Call (worst game ever). I own WoW but have never installed it or played it. The graphics are too cartooney for me.
    Wow i absolutly love you now. Well i always thoguht you were amazing but now its love.

Professional Poster

Only PC games not often but sometimes. I have played Need four speed- crayon latest. Otherwise I prefer strategy games like Total war or Cesar.
    Its the most effective way to destroy time.

Rookie Poster

I have an xbox that's currently languishing. The last games I played on it were Halo (duh), Halo2 (duh x2), and Doom 3.

Juggling work, grad school, and being in a band, I don't have as much time to play anymore. These days my gaming is mostly confined to playing City of Villains.

Speaking of which, does anyone play Co[VH]? If so, what servers are you on? I have toons on Infinity, Victory, and Pinnacle; but I'm mostly on Victory.

(Hmmm, think I'll jump on now since they've a Valentine's Day special event running. Time for more badge whoring.)

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Rookie Poster

I've been playing vids forever. I played the hell out of BF2 and DC before that, but eventually dropped them. I'm not sure BF2 should show you how much time you've spent playing--I think I was over 100d. Before that it was Day of Defeat and Counter-Strike and Everquest (when it first came out.) The addiction stretches back all the way to an Atari 800 computer and beyond. Vids are my crack

I'm torn between upgrading my current PC or getting a 360. What good PC games are out there? My most recent are TW:Medieval and NWN2 but haven't tried either online. I also have Oblivion. I'm at an upgrade point--either I'm dishing out for the 360 or dropping 1K on a new rig...

Veteran Poster

70 Mage on WoW baby. Gonna be in Kharazan soon.

Reality is perception.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by houstonshemalefan
    I'm more of a sports games fan but I like the GTA series.
    Does anyone play GTASANANDREAS online? If you have the PC version, there is an excellent mod that you can download from www.sa-mp.com which allows multiplayer servers up to 100 players. Theres loads of game variations - cops & robbers, RPG(thats Role Playing Game, NOT Rocket Propelled Grenade), Racing, freeroam, Plenty of sniping fun Vicki. Its great for annoying people and in game vendettas, I love to shoot at cops or gang members and make them pursue me over all 3 cities. It requires swapping a few files in the GTA program folders but instructions are on sa-mp.com. There is a great 'godfather' style RPG server and a lot of gangs have formed, generally they go from server to server fighting other gangs. Some servers are just Gang based - ballas,vagos,grove,etc. Unfortuneately some servers have many hackers and cheaters but if you ignore them they get bored pretty quick. Often you can play as ANY of the sanandreas characters, ballas, vagosCop, Taxi driver, cluckin' bell guy or even the sexy strippers.

God bless those nerds.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

I've an Xbox360 and a Wii, anyone that wishes can add me to xbox Live : CastorTroy05