Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    If anything, it's just the Bush administration proving to everyone just how freaking imcompitent they are.

LMAO!!! Doesn't get any better than that! LMAO!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    If anything, it's just the Bush administration proving to everyone just how freaking imcompitent they are.

LMAO!!! Doesn't get any better than that! LMAO!!!
    How so? Please explain how the administration's response to Katrina can't be labeled anything but "incompitent".

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

How so? Please explain how the administration's response to Katrina can't be labeled anything but "incompitent".

LMAO!!! You're killing me! LMAO!!!

Junior Poster

Okay, so I mispelled "Incompetent". Big deal. Now would you care to answer the question?

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Wow, every excuse in the book for those who failed to evacuate.

Blame the government because people who had clear warning failed to save themselves?

Shit, I grew up poor. As poor as anyone in New Orleans. I went through the Northridge and Whittier Narrows earthquakes WITHOUT WARNING.

If my family had some warning we would have got the fuck outta there. Gone to San Diego or something. And if we didn't, we wouldnt play the victim and blame the government.

IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENTS JOB TO SAVE YOU FROM YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.
    LOL You kidding me? WHat do you think the government taxes us for? We pay the government to protect us and hold order. Its very much the governments fault and the cities. They very well knew this could happen and they have a video explaining it before it did and still did nothing to stop it. They just let it happen and picked up the scraps. So yes....blame the government.

Reality is perception.

Veteran Poster

wow that was a lot of reading.. tward the end i skimmed a bit(i wont lie) lol

i will say i do agree with the first post in this thread. look at this fourm for example. you see posts like 'who is this balck shemale' or 'who is this brizillian shemale' or who is this asian ladyboy' well why cant someone type 'who is this shemale' and end it. just something I noticed. i mean i am sure everyone has thier own individual tast in shemales. like me im weird. i would get with a black GG WAY before a black shemale. dont know why, dont ask. its just how i feel. i like white, brizialin, latin, asian, GG an shemales. fabi spears is one of my favs. she isnt white. barbie woods, think is my fave and she is white. so what?

also look at the movie 'white chicks'. what if the rolls were reversed? how much crap would america get from the black community?

another thing, look at colorado. they got snowed in. no one could go anywhere. 10s of thousands of people with out power. did you hear them bitch about getting aid from the government? where was opra, and kanye west(sp) and other celeberties helping them out? who stood up for them? fema?

its like this. i think in general most blacks are pro black and it seems to be ok. if a white guy is pro white, well 'he must be a nazi, or a skin head or a KKK member? (that was sarcastic) its so lame. i mean look at BET. what if there was a WTE? not anti black, just a white people channel. i noticed on my local news channel, if they are reporting form 'the hood' they send a minority (mostly balck) reporter down there. its weird. also has anyone seen a mcdonnalds commercial lately with only whites in it? is it cause the black community (or a minority group) will bitch that there are no blacks or minoritys in it? or is cause white poeple dont eat at mcdonnalds?

sorry for my ramblings. there is so much i want to say about this topic. ( i coulnd post in the 'why is it ok to be racest thread). i dint whant to post in here really. its hard for me to put it in writing. im better at speaking LOL. so if i dint make scense sorry. my mind moves faster then i can type and then i lose my train of tought

glad to be here

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bic
    wow that was a lot of reading.. tward the end i skimmed a bit(i wont lie) lol

i will say i do agree with the first post in this thread. look at this fourm for example. you see posts like 'who is this balck shemale' or 'who is this brizillian shemale' or who is this asian ladyboy' well why cant someone type 'who is this shemale' and end it. just something I noticed. i mean i am sure everyone has thier own individual tast in shemales. like me im weird. i would get with a black GG WAY before a black shemale. dont know why, dont ask. its just how i feel. i like white, brizialin, latin, asian, GG an shemales. fabi spears is one of my favs. she isnt white. barbie woods, think is my fave and she is white. so what?

also look at the movie 'white chicks'. what if the rolls were reversed? how much crap would america get from the black community?

another thing, look at colorado. they got snowed in. no one could go anywhere. 10s of thousands of people with out power. did you hear them bitch about getting aid from the government? where was opra, and kanye west(sp) and other celeberties helping them out? who stood up for them? fema?

its like this. i think in general most blacks are pro black and it seems to be ok. if a white guy is pro white, well 'he must be a nazi, or a skin head or a KKK member? (that was sarcastic) its so lame. i mean look at BET. what if there was a WTE? not anti black, just a white people channel. i noticed on my local news channel, if they are reporting form 'the hood' they send a minority (mostly balck) reporter down there. its weird. also has anyone seen a mcdonnalds commercial lately with only whites in it? is it cause the black community (or a minority group) will bitch that there are no blacks or minoritys in it? or is cause white poeple dont eat at mcdonnalds?

sorry for my ramblings. there is so much i want to say about this topic. ( i coulnd post in the 'why is it ok to be racest thread). i dint whant to post in here really. its hard for me to put it in writing. im better at speaking LOL. so if i dint make scense sorry. my mind moves faster then i can type and then i lose my train of tought
    Reading your post I can quickly see that you haven't been around very many minorities for any period of time, have you? And, please -- PLEASE -- don't compare the horror of what happened in New Orleans and that region (death and destruction), to 10,000 air commuters being stranded temporarily at an airport. Those in Denver had food,water, facilities, and more importantly, a normal life to return to.

Platinum Poster

The Bush administration is responsible for the loss of one of America's greatest cities.

And not one mention of New Orleans in the Smirking Chimp's pathetic SOTU speech.

Now there's a shocker...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    LOL You kidding me? WHat do you think the government taxes us for?
    The government taxes us for international security (ie, military), To fund governmental activities, maintain American political and military dominance, provide for law enforcement and other misc.

After that, the government should get the fuck outta the way. The government ain't your mommy. It ain't there to nanny you.

We pay the government to protect us and hold order. Its very much the governments fault and the cities.
    That's pussyboy thinking. Anyone who has clear and obvious warning and doesn't get the fuck out of the way, is a retard. Nature and natural selection came a callin'.

"Here's a BIG ASS HURRICANE HEADED YOUR WAY! If you don't get the fuck out, you will die!!!"

And what ran through these peoples minds?

The government will save me?

Anyone who thinks like that is already dead! DEAD! They can blame the government, you can blame the government, but they're already dead!

They very well knew this could happen and they have a video explaining it before it did and still did nothing to stop it. They just let it happen and picked up the scraps. So yes....blame the government.
    Well yeah, the people also knew. What do you think? These people are stupid?

Shit, even American Indians wouldn't settle in the land because they knew it was below sea level. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    The Bush administration is responsible for the loss of one of America's greatest cities.

And not one mention of New Orleans in the Smirking Chimp's pathetic SOTU speech.

Now there's a shocker...
    tl;dr