Thread: CSI: NY

Default CSI: NY

Anybody catch last night's CSI:NY show? I just happened to start watching it not knowing what was going to be about. The show started off with some dancers and I'm looking at the screen saying, hey I know that dancer.

Candis Cayne guest starred in the show last night, too bad they killed her off in less than a minute.
    I see they have the full episode online, "The Lying Game" http://www.cbs.com/innertube/player....format=&auto=0

Junior Poster

sad that transgender people are always the victom or the villion, oneday maybe the public will see a love story(not the cryin game)but about our livestyle, from what i hear they do happen .
    or maybe i will just tell a story off love ,loss and gieng a trans lover......
    @

Junior Poster

sad that transgender people are always the victom or the villion, oneday maybe the public will see a love story(not the cryin game)but about our livestyle, from what i hear they do happen .
    or maybe i will just tell a story off love ,loss and bieng a trans lover......
    @

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

It was okay.

A little too many 'mixed pronouns' in reference to the lady in
    question for my taste. Alot of 'he, she, it', and a somewhat transphobic vibe.

But hey, that's how it can be in real life for some.

And it seem like producers have been dealing with the
    subject matter on a more frequent basis. So that's a good thing.

Still a long way to go.

Professional Poster

Default hi

she was awesome on csi ny. i have it on my dvr i just watched her segments only. it would be nice if something better came out of her character,

be good all

Junior Poster

Peggy,I am sorry i just cant seem to see sisters bieng killed for no reason let alone some dumb hick who was enjoying a t girls company, then when he finds out he ,,murders her ?:WTF? thats ok?

Junior Poster

MESSAGE SHOULD BE SENT >
    TRANSGENDER PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE TOO !!!!!!!!
    WE ARE NOT OBJECTS OF SEX , WE ARE NOT INSAVABLE !!!!

@rC > AnGeL.....

5 Star Poster

What can we expect? The fact of the matter is there are people on the "transgendered" spectrum who act like her. Nothing wrong with that. That man's reaction is probably what any unsuspecting man would want to do to a Ts he just met, if he though he could get away with it. Which he probably would. They would call it unvoluntary manslaughter, like an accidental shooting or something.

I need to cheer up. Everything I write is so negative theese days.