Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Allanah @ Escualita Club in Paris

Want to share with you guys THE BEST TRANNY CLUB I HAVE BEEN TO (next to my parties.
    It is like nothing I have ever been to before, an actual real club (not a working bar, or dump) but filled with trannies and guys-simply fabulous.
    If u are ever in Paris check it out.
    They took some pictures of me when I got there and chose me to be on the flyer/advertisements, of course it has to be THE WORST PICTURE OF ME AT THE WORST ANGLE taken of me
    in any case, check out the site...

www.Escualita.com

Junior Poster

looks great and i see our part time nyc girl christy is there. its a small trans world after all.

Default great pic

I think its a great pic Allanah, so how was the club as far as music, style, and of course the men?? Were you recongnized.

Details
    Wendy

Junior Poster

Default Re: Allanah @ Escualita Club in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Want to share with you guys THE BEST TRANNY CLUB I HAVE BEEN TO (next to my parties.
    It is like nothing I have ever been to before, an actual real club (not a working bar, or dump) but filled with trannies and guys-simply fabulous.
    If u are ever in Paris check it out.
    They took some pictures of me when I got there and chose me to be on the flyer/advertisements, of course it has to be THE WORST PICTURE OF ME AT THE WORST ANGLE taken of me
    in any case, check out the site...

www.Escualita.com
    this message is quite old... I just found it so I reply now

First of all, The day you been there Allanah, it was my first time at Escualita. I saw you but Actually at this time, I never heard about you..that's too bad... If I remeber well you had a white dress. You were really beatiful l as usual.

Yesterday I was again to escualita... And it's true.. it's really great...Ladies are hot, people are cool... on the escualita website there are pictures of ladies...

I met camilia... she's even more beautiful than in the photos. but unforutnatly I had to leave early.

The doors are open at 0.00 but the real party is at 3.00 (girls are coming at 3)

If you go to paris.. don't miss it, specialy the friday night (each first friday of the month)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_transexuelle_710.jpg 
Views:	1436 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	95614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gratuit_transsexuelle_448.jpg 
Views:	1459 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	95615  

Love big booty shemale.