Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suicide

Professional Poster

I'm sorry to hear that, BeardedOne. I hope and pray you are feeling better now.

Veteran Poster

Junior Poster

Default I know Kerri

I know her. She lives in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. She recently lost her sister. I had chatted with her sometime ago, and she did seem a little distant. Well, we all need each other to make it in this life.

Dunkie

Veteran Poster

whoa! thats terrible, she might try sodium pentothal i tried that 2 years ago, i just didnt compensate my weight and didnt inject enough.

No im so messing around dont do that, life is so worth living, seriously if possible call her up give her words of enouragement or just type words of enouragement, life is so worth living, although ive never seen her and i dont know her, i still hope she comes out of the hospital soon and well, seriously show her love ( I wish the entire forum could come visit her in the hospital ) wish her best of luck and tell her we care!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Hi there werwt22,

Sorry to hear about your friend. Suicide is a pretty scary thing for those who do it, as well as what must be quite confusing and difficult for those around them.

She must have been scared shitless, and also have felt so low and empty. Which is just a horrible feeling with no self worth.

Please be there for her (as I'm sure you will). Take her some flowers into hospital and go see her everyday. It'll mean so much.

Give her a hug from Aly in the UK and tell her I understand. She isn't alone. It does get better and not always as we expect.

Alison xx

ps. and I hope you're ok too ((((hugs))))
    Thanks...very much appreciated. Is it just me or is this thread depressing? Feel like I'm reading an obituary.

Reality is perception.