Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Veteran Poster

Default Suicide

Wow...just a little while ago a TS friend (SexyseductiveKerri) tried to commit suicide. She sent a yahoo meesage to all the people on her friends list saying it was nice knowing you, I just slit my wrists. I'm told she's in the hospital. Pretty terrible. Just figured anyone who knew who she was may want to know. This was in Virginia btw.

Reality is perception.

Professional Poster

Aww man.

My thoughts and prayers go out for Kerri. May the Lord Jesus heal her.

If you get to talk to your friend, tell her that there are people out here looking to love a person just like her. This board is proof.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    why only jesus? may the great thor inspire her and may neptune guide her...oh and may allah bless her and vishnu impress her...and of course may jehovah bake for her...
    You're so anti-Christian J. I don't get you at all. You can't let one "God" comment slide in here. If I ever goto New York again, I will make you see God... but in a good way.

Veteran Poster

.I hope that your friend gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    why only jesus? may the great thor inspire her and may neptune guide her...oh and may allah bless her and vishnu impress her...and of course may jehovah bake for her...
    You're so anti-Christian J. I don't get you at all. You can't let one "God" comment slide in here. If I ever goto New York again, I will make you see God... but in a good way.
    now why cant I ever get a girl to talk to me like that lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Oh noes. My thread and I dont get any special treatment. =( lol. But anyways, she seems fine now. At least as far as what I pick up from speaking to her.

Reality is perception.

srry for making jokes, suicide is a sore spot for me

Junior Poster

Hi there werwt22,

Sorry to hear about your friend. Suicide is a pretty scary thing for those who do it, as well as what must be quite confusing and difficult for those around them.

She must have been scared shitless, and also have felt so low and empty. Which is just a horrible feeling with no self worth.

Please be there for her (as I'm sure you will). Take her some flowers into hospital and go see her everyday. It'll mean so much.

Give her a hug from Aly in the UK and tell her I understand. She isn't alone. It does get better and not always as we expect.

Alison xx

ps. and I hope you're ok too ((((hugs))))

Wierd feeling.

Both from one that sypathises for the individual as well as one that suffers the urges.

On Valenitnes Day of 1998 I went to Targetmaster (Which, by the way, is having their "Smith and Wesson Days" this weekend) in PA and expended no less than a thousand rounds of brass (.22, .357, .38, and .45) to try and get past my last (Emphasis on =LAST=) relationship) and, I swear, it was an effort not to eat one of those slugs.

Atheist/Agnostic hermits have a slim grasp on life as most people relate to it and it puts us in an odd position between being counselors to those who've reached their last option and being cheerleaders for the final push.

Do I say "Oh, so sorry to hear that"? or "Well, they are in such a better place"?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell