In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I've checked out their website and put myself on their mailing list.

If you go, would you be so kind as to let me know how it went.

Also if you could, would you find out more about the abuses from the
    po-po that you were telling me about, nnd what's being down about it.

Interesting.

And there's that brewpub downstairs at the Terminal *Hint* (Everyone's gotta eat sometime).

Thanks for the web-link.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I registered for the Community Day (If schedule and energy levels allow), but I'll at least be in their mailing queue for future events. Shame that it doesn't run through Sunday.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

cool i knwo where that is, to bad i cant make it.

glad to be here

Junior Poster

thank you for the news. I'm always in support of anything bringing people together and raising peoples awareness of issues.

-I'm not hungover, I'm simply relaxing after a long night

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Wow. I wish I'd known about this. I'm going to be in Chicago.

There is a definite need for this side and the activist side (of which there are people who are on both sides here) to come together and work together.

I attended the first 2 Philly trans health conferences and ultimately felt let down.

Originally the conference started out as an effort to raise awareness in the trans community and to a lesser extent amongst health care providers on trans health care. There was a huge debate amongst organizers regarding who exactly the conference was for, on one side people were arguing that it should be for trans people (especially street workers, women of color and active drug users) and the other group wanted it to be for health care providers. Ultimately the scale tipped towards educating health care professionals and most of the people I respected dropped out of the organizing process. Then there were the workshops themselves, some of which were absolutely agonizing, others which verged on informative. All in all, I ended up wishing I hadn't hitchiked all the way from Texas (but really that was my crazy winter idea). There were (as of a couple years ago) some fun play parties, and some cool keynote speakers.

Hopefully they (meaning the organizers) have worked on some of the problems. God I wish I could go just to say hello to all my loves in Philly.

Professional Poster

Theres a much more interesting event happening in a few weeks...Forget the name but its got more of a party feel to it...Its being held at the CC Hilton.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

You are here.

Should you be there?