Thread: T girl boobs

Junior Poster

Default T girl boobs

I noticed a lot of girls have the implants done without the tell tale scarring under the breasts. many are conscious of them and try to hide them, ie Miriam. In fact I had a GG girlfriend who always put her arms across the scars as if I couldnt tell!

Could someone explain how they insert the implants since their is no entry hole leaving the scars. however I noticed a lot of the t girls have some scarring around the nipples. Is that how they insert them?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: T girl boobs

Quote Originally Posted by templek
    I noticed a lot of girls have the implants done without the tell tale scarring under the breasts. many are conscious of them and try to hide them, ie Miriam. In fact I had a GG girlfriend who always put her arms across the scars as if I couldnt tell!

Could someone explain how they insert the implants since their is no entry hole leaving the scars. however I noticed a lot of the t girls have some scarring around the nipples. Is that how they insert them?
    The best is through the belly button. A long rod is put through and creates a cavity - the bag is put into place and then filled - the rod removed - leaving very good looking breasts and only a couple of stiches inside the bellybutton.

Insertion under the armpit is another good one as the scar is hard to see.
    Under breast implants are getting rarer as are through nipples based on the girls I see and shoot.
    seanchai