Junior Poster

Default guys and getting topped

i got a question for u guys, how many of u like beeing topped??? i ask cuz i got into tgirls because of my inclination to anal sex, but with genetic girls its not too easy to find those who enjoy that too (altho not the most romantic reason to like tgirls i went on to see the person, not the sex thrill - i know sounds liek cliche but hey, that buttfuck thingie was a starting point) well i have a tgirl gf and shes asian and fulfils the cliche of dasmallasiandick and i usually topped her but one day she wanted to fuck my ass and i agreed cuz it was her birthday and despite the fact i was using lube etc. i diodnt like it it hurt and now i dont even want to bang her again since i carry a thick 7 incher i am sure i did hurt her while boning her. so guys do u really enjoy it? did i make a msitake cuz it hurt? did i probably hurt my gf? i am puzzled

steevex, first off, if you have a tgirl gf, you're already making many guys on this forum jealous. Seriously, I think you should discuss this with her, since you're in a relationship with her and that implies mutual consent and support and all that good stuff. Secondly, no, rest assured you are not hurting her. If she's not getting banged for bucks, why would she do it if she didn't like it? Of course she does. And 7" isn't that big (though girth is more of a factor than length; I think an experienced bottom would be comfortable with 5"-6" around, and many like it bigger). Usually the hurt comes with inexperience, not knowing how to relax to let her in, and simply not be accustomed to the act. My general advice to newbies at being bottom is first to loosen up by practicing with progressively larger toys, and then to be sure to use lots of water-based lube.

I love being topped (I also enjoy being the "active" partner, but being topped by a hot girl is my favorite). Why? Because it feels really good. The perineum (the spot between the anus and either the testicles or the vagina) is extremely rich in nerve endings and can be stimulated by anal sex; for men and tgirls this is heightened by pressure on the prostate from inside, making anal sex even more pleasurable for men and tgirls than for women. And for a tgirl, being bottom can be a major factor in helping her feel feminine (though many tgirls also enjoy being top). But it does take some getting used to, and size (girth esp.) is a big factor (no pun intended). There are many guys and tgirls who enjoy and seek out monster cocks, from 8" - 10" or more and 6" - 7" around; personally, 7" long by 5" around is my upper limit.

The first girl to top me was about 7" and fairly thick (5" around or better), and the first time we tried it I couldn't accept her; just trying hurt. So I practiced on my own with toys, until I was able to take her size. Yet even now we have to start slowly, until I can take her in easily; it takes a couple of minutes, but from then on I can ride her shecock for an hour, and it's awesome. Another girl I see is a Thai girl about my size (6.5", but much smaller girth--maybe 4" around) and curved just right; she's always cold steel hard and loves to top, and she always slides in just right.

Whether you try it again or not (I would advise you to not let one bad experience stop you, but that's up to you), I wouldn't worry about your hurting your gf.

Yah, J, you're probably right. I was reminded recently of how naive and trusting I can be. Notice that I did say "if she's your gf"! But there was nothing on the line here, and it's certainly a subject I enjoy discussing.

Junior Poster

Default Getting Topped

I've been topped a few times. All in all I liked it even though I'm more of a top and actually the last time I got topped it was by.............

.................the one and only CoCo..................

mmm, she is a lovely girl, isn't she? Maybe one of these days....

Junior Poster

wow j, i am awestruck by your fine and well expressed reply. u must really know me all too well to call me clown. anyways thanx for ur view ecstatic.