Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default .................................................

Quote Originally Posted by tg4me
    Mr. Moderator, Who is that pretty girl dancing on all your post?
    Jessica Alba

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

The best BJ I ever had was the first time I was "fooled" by a TS. I was young, and in a parking lot of my friends apartment building.

A smoking hot black TS came up to me as I was getting in my car and started chatting. Within minutes she was grabbing at my cock, and a minute more it was in her mouth right there in the open parking lot.

I felt something was off, and she got me off in about 2 mins, which is record breaking for me. Afterwards she asked if I wanted to come upstairs and fuck her ass. I told her I want to fuck her pussy first and she laughed. Right them and there, I put it together.

I left, and felt a bit freaked out over the whole thing, but god damn was it a great BJ.

Default Re: Best blowjob you ever had...............................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    This has probably been asked too many times, but I did a brief search and couldn't find it, so...............................unless it's buried in the archives

What's the best blowjob you ever had?
    and if you feel like responding: where was it, share some of the story if not all, funny or not let's hear about it.

NO QUESTION.

MY EX-WIFE WAS A REALLY GOOD COCK SUCKER.......ALWAYS FINISHED ME NO MATTER HOW LONG, ALWAYS LICKED THE BALLS, SUCKED THE ASS.............ONE NEW YEARS EVE AFTER EVERYONE LEFT THE PARTY, WE SAT BULLSHITTING WITH HER SISTER (TWIN SISTER I MIGHT ADD) AND THEY WERE DRINKING LOTS OF PEACH CHAMPAGNE.

ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER.........I ATE BOTH OF THEM OUT REPEATEDLY AND FINGERED THAM. THEN AFTER THEY GOT OFF I SAT BACK AND ENJOYED GETTING SUCKED TO TWO ORGASMS BY THIER PRETTY TWIN FACES. THE ONLY THING THEY WOULD NOT DO IS SWAP THE CUM.

OTHER THAN THAT IS WAS FROM MIA FEVER.

5 Star Poster

The first one where I got paid for recieving a BJ. The concept still brings a smile to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    The first one where I got paid for recieving a BJ. The concept still brings a smile to my face.
    that's what i'm talking about !!!!

5 Star Poster

wow wombat--you got sucked off by Mia fever??
    amazing.
    tell us what it was like.
    did she use alot of spit?

details..please!!

Professional Poster

you know some people will say a tg will blow ya better than a gg becuase they can understand and feel,empathize with the receiver..this aint true..ive had plenty of shitty tg blowjobs in my time..the best i ever got was from some gg prostitute wearing a burgundy wig and a mini skirt..from a distance i thought she was a tg..man she could suck dick..i would cum in like 3 to 5 minutes no matter how hard i tried to make it last...ah the good ol days on annunciation street....

I've had too many great ones to settle on just one!

5 Star Poster

generally the last one always feels like the best ever!