Junior Poster

Default shemale strokers website

is there something wrong with it? once i fill out the form that verifys my age it redirects me to a error page saying

You tried to access the address http://www.yourworstenemy.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

is anyone willing to check it out and see if its just me having that problem?

no pun intended, go in through the backdoor; try bangmytrannyass.com, click enter and your on shemale strokers

sittin on more green than lawn chairs........... polticians got lipstick on their collar, the media started to holler, but i don't give a fuck who they screwing in private, i wanna know who they screwing in public

Junior Poster

thanks is that a normal problem for everyone?

i just always go through bmta.com it cuts all the bullshit age verification stuff, all you have to do is click ok and enter

sittin on more green than lawn chairs........... polticians got lipstick on their collar, the media started to holler, but i don't give a fuck who they screwing in private, i wanna know who they screwing in public

Veteran Poster

Or go to blacktrannywackers.com Someone working for these people has a horrible sense of humor.

Junior Poster

i hate down sites, maybe they make it hard so kids give up ... who knows