Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Im going to tread carefully here. When I joined this site I had some pretty fucked up views on this topic and my perceptions were clearly wrong. So this is my new and hopefully improved opinion. For me I am mostly attracted to Pre Op Transsexual's as it has always been the contrast of feminine beauty combined with the Penis that has alway's done it for me (sexually) . But this certainly does not mean that I have no attraction to Post OP Transgender people and if I am honest whether it is right or wrong I see them as being almost identical to GG's who I am also very attracted to (except they can not have children of course) . But I do not share the same fascination with Post Op girl's as I do do with Pre Op and that's something I can not help nor should feel guilty about. I realise that to have SRS treatment is goal of many Pre Op Transsexuals and everyone has the right to be happy and choose how they want to live, so if for example I fell in love with a Pre Op Transsexual and some years down the line she told me she wanted SRS I would support her and love her just the same. The genitalia is not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the person themselves, and if I love the person then I will love them whatever genitalia they decide they want to to live there lives with. So to sum up from a purely selfish point of view I prefer Pre OP but that's just on sexual level and that's not what really matter's at the end of the day.

So instead of posting pics I thought I would comment on the subject it's self

I hope I have not offended any by my comments im just trying to be honest about how I feel on this particular topic.

Excellent post which all TS fans should read. Well put and I think you speak for a massive amount of people, certainly this one.
    seanchai

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Thank's for the comments Seanchai and also Irish Rose. I appreciate your kind words. My views were certainly not always like this but I like to think of myself as someone who can learn and take on knowledge, process it and use it to understand other peoples reasons for there life descisions. I hope I am a better and more open minded person than the one I was when I joined this site with some fucked up views and that has to be a good thing. As much as I like to look at pics and clips and talk about cock's on pretty girls, I hope to one day as I am still only young (twenty six) have a proper full time relationship with a transgender person that involves more than just sex and hopefully love. Im sure I still have some wrong views but it's good to know that I am changing for the better. So thanks.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Im going to tread carefully here. When I joined this site I had some pretty fucked up views on this topic and my perceptions were clearly wrong. So this is my new and hopefully improved opinion. For me I am mostly attracted to Pre Op Transsexual's as it has always been the contrast of feminine beauty combined with the Penis that has alway's done it for me (sexually) . But this certainly does not mean that I have no attraction to Post OP Transgender people and if I am honest whether it is right or wrong I see them as being almost identical to GG's who I am also very attracted to (except they can not have children of course) . But I do not share the same fascination with Post Op girl's as I do do with Pre Op and that's something I can not help nor should feel guilty about. I realise that to have SRS treatment is goal of many Pre Op Transsexuals and everyone has the right to be happy and choose how they want to live, so if for example I fell in love with a Pre Op Transsexual and some years down the line she told me she wanted SRS I would support her and love her just the same. The genitalia is not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the person themselves, and if I love the person then I will love them whatever genitalia they decide they want to to live there lives with. So to sum up from a purely selfish point of view I prefer Pre OP but that's just on sexual level and that's not what really matter's at the end of the day.

I hope I have not offended any by my comments im just trying to be honest about how I feel on this particular topic
    This is one time I will be very brief

Our heartfelt thanks to you for your articulate and
    compassionate post.

Peggy G. - President
    International Post Operatve Womens Association (IPOWA)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

In my GBLT support group there are two women who have gone post-op and n both cases they could not be happier. One has since legally changed her gender to female and has goten married to a nice guy. Whether it is the goal of all pre-op TSc ladies to undergoe SRS well that is their choice and theirs alone. More power to them

Professional Poster

I love ALL those women!!!!!!!!!

Professional Poster

peggygee wrote:
    This is one time I will be very brief

Our heartfelt thanks to you for your articulate and
    compassionate post.
    Thanks Peggy if I am entirely honest it's mostly because of you and your insightful posts, and this site in general that I was able to reassess my views on this subject and look at in a hopefully much more mature and objective way. And it's even possible that one day this new outlook will become useful in a real life situation with someone I may even spend the rest of my life with. And if it does then I will be able to treat with it the respect it deserves.

Junior Poster

Default TGirls - Brave Souls

It is amazing how selfish we tgirl fans can be. I mean why does a girl start down the transition path? So t fans can enjoy looking at their wonderful femine bodies and large male cocks? Or because they truly feel they were born in the wrong body and need to transition in order to be who they really are? Obviously the latter. The tgirl goes to hell and back in order to change from a guy to a pre-op. Hormones, implants, facial surgeries, hair removal, etc.... Not to mention the pure HELL they go thru announcing their transition to their friends and family.

Let's face. TGirls have BALLS!!! It takes a supreme amount of courage and conviction to transition from a man to a woman. Some of the girls are nice enough to show their bodies to us during the process. Thank you ladies.
    I enjoy looking at your beautiful bodies. If you keep your 'manhood', thank you. I will continue to admire it. If you decide to complete the transition, good for you. It's your body, your life, and only you know what is right for you.

So congratulation Danille, Gina, Domy, and all the others who have completed the transition. And thank you for sharing along the way.

TGirls, TGirls, TGirls. Someday, maybe.

Default Re: Pre-op to Post-op

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts View Post

I hope I have not offended any by my comments im just trying to be honest about how I feel on this particular topic.
    blah blah blah, cool story.

0 out of 6 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by datopassassin View Post
    blah blah blah, cool story.
    Read the date of this thread fuckface

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

All looks great to me and I hope they are happy with their decision. Wish them love and happiness.

Bigger the ASS the better the SEX!!!!