Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

OK saying it is true and he's no different to most of us Guy's here he has a taste for Transsexuals. Im sure there are many of us who would not like are sexual orientation or preferences shared with the world, through the radio or any other means. Not because we are ashamed but because it's nobody else's business and we should have the right to choose to tell the people who we want to tell, when we want to tell them.

Professional Poster

From what I can tell Wendy Williams is very gay friendly, but not transexual friendly. Even though she looks like a transexual. Hmmm....Freud would have a field day with her.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    From what I can tell Wendy Williams is very gay friendly, but not transexual friendly. Even though she looks like a transexual. Hmmm....Freud would have a field day with her.
    With the Freudians everything has psychosexual implications.

Though sometime a cigar, ain't a cigar

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Wendy does INDEED look like a transvestite, I think anything more in the transgender world would be too much of a compliment for her, she is (all jokes aside) a very MANLY looking bitch, but dudes love her big ole titties and that's how she gets over on some of these fools.........................

I'll never forget being on the radio with her 2 summers ago and her at the time sidekick, not the new guy, found TS Wendy Williams website through google............ I'll leave it at that

but this is what Wendy does, and you can't hate her for it or judge her for it, she's the #1 radio host in her time slot, used to be Michael Baisden since he went national but she gossips, and the younger generation wants to hear "gossip"

Guaranteed, she might have outed DJ Cee but if you listen to her show, she outs someone every day......... just listen for the "how you doin???" radio plug after a particular name, she's ALWAYS labeling someone

She got Usher last summer, she's ALWAYS gotten Sean Combs, and a bunch of others, she goes after women also.....................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

The 'Queen Of Radio'
    To use her own phrase, "I'm not saying, I'm just saying".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_W...8radio_host%29.

Wendy Williams (born July 18, 1964) is an American radio and television personality. She was raised in the unincorporated Wayside area of Ocean Township, New Jersey, and as of 2006 lives in northern New Jersey with her husband, Kevin Hunter, and their son, also named Kevin, who was born in 2000.

Since 2003, she has hosted a weekday syndicated radio program, The Wendy Williams Experience from FM radio station 107.5 WBLS in New York City. She also hosts a series of TV specials on the cable network VH1, Wendy Williams is On Fire. On her shows, Williams has had frequent public rows with celebrities including Tupac Shakur, Damon Dash, Whitney Houston, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Tyson Beckford and Method Man

Williams' interview style is brash, and refers to herself, a la Howard Stern, as the "Queen Of All Media". In both her television show and her radio show she dishes celebrity gossip, conducts interviews. and speaks her mind about current events. Williams has admitted to cocaine addiction, miscarriages, and having had liposuction and breast implant surgery. She has hosted several installments of Wendy Williams is on Fire for VH1, and on October 20, 2006, The Wendy Williams Experience premiered as a late-night series

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Wendy does INDEED look like a transvestite, I think anything more in the transgender world would be too much of a compliment for her, she is (all jokes aside) a very MANLY looking bitch, but dudes love her big ole titties and that's how she gets over on some of these fools.........................

I'll never forget being on the radio with her 2 summers ago and her at the time sidekick, not the new guy, found TS Wendy Williams website through google............ I'll leave it at that

but this is what Wendy does, and you can't hate her for it or judge her for it, she's the #1 radio host in her time slot, used to be Michael Baisden since he went national but she gossips, and the younger generation wants to hear "gossip"

Guaranteed, she might have outed DJ Cee but if you listen to her show, she outs someone every day......... just listen for the "how you doin???" radio plug after a particular name, she's ALWAYS labeling someone

She got Usher last summer, she's ALWAYS gotten Sean Combs, and a bunch of others, she goes after women also.....................

I use to order "MISTER CEE's" mixtapes a few years ago.....
    Wendy Williams is gonna get got mark my words.....
    She has NO BUSINESS putting peoples private life out there like that.
    Why is it such a scandal about black people being gay?
    People who engage in this type of banter are homophobes...straight up.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default .................................................

Wendy will not "get got"

She's gone after the supposed big wigs

Will Smith: did nothing but a rap song about her
    Lil Kim: see Will Smith
    Puffy: still kissing dudes in the back of the gym he frequents
    Angie Martinez: ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Eddie Murphy: his wife finally woke up and left his ass
    Bobby Brown: finally left Whitney and ended up singing "my perogative" at her dons & divas shit last year
    the list goes on & on

she's living proof that people can say what they want and at the end of the day walk home untouched.................

lol, I will admit I have heard her say on the radio that she does hold her purse tighter while walking to her car late at night from the radio station, but rest assured that bitch is well protected

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Just goes to show that there is no shame in the media. These days you can't win when it comes to these kinds of aligations. If you speak on it you must be "getting defensive", and if you dont say anything people probley assume it's true.
    You want to make money slinging arrows feel free, you will eventually get yours. karma is a bitch.

Gold Poster

Damn shame...

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    OK saying it is true and he's no different to most of us Guy's here he has a taste for Transsexuals. Im sure there are many of us who would not like are sexual orientation or preferences shared with the world, through the radio or any other means. Not because we are ashamed but because it's nobody else's business and we should have the right to choose to tell the people who we want to tell, when we want to tell them.
    Wait, that doesnt make sense to me. I wouldn't want to be outed because I am ashamed of it. If I wasn't ashamed I wouldn't giv a fuck. It's not our fault though, it's society. trannies are for the most part thought of as lower than gays and lesbians. Theres even some slight backlash against them in the gay community...well maybe not against them but men who are fond of them. Anyway I'm just saying, if people knew they would think you were a freak or weirdo. It wouldn't be easy to deal with. I'm not even talking about friends or family because you can explain it to real friends or family even though its simpler not to deal with it at all, but I'm talking about a hypothetical where everyone you come in contact with knows. Like you had a "I'm a big Phat tranny fuck" t-shirt on, and I know it's ten times harder for the actual girls before anyone starts.